Hating teacher - Social Anxiety Forum

post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-24-2019, 03:47 AM Thread Starter
SAS Member

Hating teacher

There is a teacher that dislikes me for absolutely no reason. I never skip class, i am always active during his class, i have never cheated on one of his tests, i never talk to him disrespectfully and i dont disrupt his class. Somehow he manages to act like he doesnt like me and he insults me in front of the whole class. For example, a couple of days ago i excused myself for not being able to come to class for the next 2days because i had a really important doctor’s appointment and i had to leave town, but he started screaming at me and making me feel bad for having to see a doctor. While i was away, he mocked me in front of the class. It’s not the first time he treates me like this and i’n sick of it. What should i do?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-26-2019, 09:34 PM
SAS Member

My Mood: Sad
I'm sorry you have to go through this. Teachers should not insult / mock people in front of the class. I would suggest going to the principal or telling your parents, if you feel comfortable. If you have a smartphone, maybe try recording the next time he does something like this.
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-26-2019, 09:40 PM
SAS Member

My Mood: Sad
Whoops, I realized in my response above that I assumed you're in secondary school! If you're a university student, I suggest taking your concerns to the head of your teacher's department.

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-28-2019, 02:21 PM Thread Starter
SAS Member

Thank you so much for your response!!! I am in high school actually but i decided not to do anything about it. I know this may sound ignorant but i realised that someone who treats me like this for absolutely no reason doesn’t deserve my precious time nor me feeling bad for the things he says. Summer’s ahead anyway, so i won’t even have to see him. Thanks again!

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page