Constantly Struggling - Social Anxiety Forum

post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 04-12-2020, 04:34 AM Thread Starter
SAS Member

Constantly Struggling

Welp at the end of another semester and honestly went to zero class this was Suppose to be my final semester of my program but with how my marks have been and failed classes I’ll be in school another year and a half. What makes me frustrated is that the school work and assignment are not the part that is killing me it’s attending I barely have the will to go to class I’m usually good for the first 2 months then I go into a depression spiral that keeps me in bed for about a month and since I’m to scared to tell people what’s going on I’m alone and by the time I’m maybe ok to try and go back to classes it’s already to late. My problem with attending school has been bad since I was in elementary school and it usually doesn’t affect me if when I have a job but no matter how much I try I’m still falling short.😔
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 05-04-2020, 09:00 PM
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApprehensiveAaren24 View Post
Welp at the end of another semester and honestly went to zero class this was Suppose to be my final semester of my program but with how my marks have been and failed classes Iíll be in school another year and a half. What makes me frustrated is that the school work and assignment are not the part that is killing me itís attending I barely have the will to go to class Iím usually good for the first 2 months then I go into a depression spiral that keeps me in bed for about a month and since Iím to scared to tell people whatís going on Iím alone and by the time Iím maybe ok to try and go back to classes itís already to late. My problem with attending school has been bad since I was in elementary school and it usually doesnít affect me if when I have a job but no matter how much I try Iím still falling short.😔
What makes it hard for you to go to class? Is it the people you have to be around?

ďNo manís life, liberty or property are safe while the Legislature is in session.Ē - Gideon J. Tucker

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page