I am an "extroverted" to certain types of ppl but i am "introverted" to some people - Social Anxiety Forum

post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 07-05-2020, 08:09 PM Thread Starter
SAS Member

I am an "extroverted" to certain types of ppl but i am "introverted" to some people

Hi, I have posted few topics recently in this forum.

I think i am kind of weird. Whenever i meet someone/ strangers whom i think it is friendly, I can ask a lot of questions about them. I act very active. No matter its a girl or a boy, i am in full power. I can talk exceptionally with power. than ever. However, if i think someone who talks aggressively or very loudily. They are so fake. They always do something to attract people's attention. I feel myself not able to relate to it. I act very passively because i think they are hard to get along.

Am I a "friendly extroverted" who only like easy going or friendly people, but hate not easy going guys? Or I am just an introverted. This is because i also enjoy being alone at home playing video games , watching movies / tv.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 07-06-2020, 01:45 AM
SAS Member

My Mood: Inspired
I think the answer is in the question! I don't really think it's a question of introversion or extroversion, but more about power. So when someone else acts like they've got more 'power', then you find them hard to get along with. But when you have that 'power', you feel active and good in conversation. Question is, how do other perceive you when you're in power? Because it's likely that how you feel when you're in 'power' is also how others feel when they have the 'power' in the conversation. Finding someone pleasant and having power aren't the same thing, and you'll have to work out which one it is x

<3
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 07-06-2020, 01:53 AM Thread Starter
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSxo View Post
I think the answer is in the question! I don't really think it's a question of introversion or extroversion, but more about power. So when someone else acts like they've got more 'power', then you find them hard to get along with. But when you have that 'power', you feel active and good in conversation. Question is, how do other perceive you when you're in power? Because it's likely that how you feel when you're in 'power' is also how others feel when they have the 'power' in the conversation. Finding someone pleasant and having power aren't the same thing, and you'll have to work out which one it is x
They perceive me normally as others when i am in "full power". I can open up myself very easily to these friendly people i think. I think its about relations with others? Your 'Power' means aggressiveness in social situations?

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 07-06-2020, 03:44 AM
Social Pothole

Normal for people to be less outgoing with people they find more socially intimidating.

Quote:
This is because i also enjoy being alone at home playing video games , watching movies / tv.

After a day of doing that but nothing else, do you feel an urge to want to be around other people and socialize with them?

The truth is strictly what the ones in power perceives it to be.

Enjoy any good things, even the little and menial ones, as you will never know what impending distresses could descend upon you in a moment.
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 07-06-2020, 07:17 AM Thread Starter
SAS Member

After a day of doing that but nothing else, do you feel an urge to want to be around other people and socialize with them?[/QUOTE]

No, I don't have the urge honestly. But if it takes too long, i may have a urge to do so to balance it.
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 07-11-2020, 06:09 PM
SAS Member

My Mood: Twisted
An outgoing introvert like myself.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page