Gonna confront a coworker tomorrow. - Page 2 - Social Anxiety Forum

post #21 of 29 (permalink) Old 05-24-2019, 10:13 AM
SAS Member

Language: English
My Mood: Breezy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hussle View Post
Yeah but money is more important. Will reevaluate how I want to approach this.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
This is whats keeping me from quitting.

We are in a reverie/ And everything you thought you knew isn't what it seems/ Only truth will set you free/ And I would never lie to you
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 29 (permalink) Old 05-24-2019, 11:55 AM Thread Starter
SAS Member

Ok guys. Just an update. I still really think he has it out for me. I thought it was known not to get physical with me but the past two times, he did this thing where he pretends he will choke me and I let it slide cause he didn't really go through but this time decided to punch me in my right arm kinda play fully but I don't like this ***** and don't like that as well and we definitely ain't cool so imma give him one more chance and see what he does and it will confirm what I've been knowing and I won't have a choice. I should have said something but I didn't so I will let that one go but not giving him anymore. If he touches me one more time, I will have to do this.

I'm going to try and do it as non aggressive as possible and not like the previous guy. I know I can be intimidating when I want to but I don't want to do it that way lol. Going to do it as effective as possible without the aggressiveness involved. I don't want to scare this guy but I will demand respect.

Basically voice my complaints to him and if he is a dick about it then I'll turn up the aggressiveness. I don't have a problem with anyone else except this guy and the previous guy who I made him act right real quick and this guy will do the same. It's gotta be jealousy or something or the guy is just a dick but I'll make him act right like his buddy.

Still thinking of one.
post #23 of 29 (permalink) Old 06-12-2019, 03:48 PM Thread Starter
SAS Member

Did it. Lmao. More details to come but I did it. All I can say for now is always speak your truth.

Still thinking of one.

post #24 of 29 (permalink) Old 06-12-2019, 04:52 PM
SAS Member

My Mood: Mellow
Good. People are *****ing a**holes to you if you don't fit in. You have to do it back to them in the worst way. It's the only way to get them to f**k off.
post #25 of 29 (permalink) Old 06-12-2019, 05:14 PM Thread Starter
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RelinquishedHell View Post
Good. People are *****ing a**holes to you if you don't fit in. You have to do it back to them in the worst way. It's the only way to get them to f**k off.
Naa. I didn't take the aggressive route. I wish I could. I did my best to remain as professional as I could. Could have done it a bit more differently but I am satisfied with what I did.

Still thinking of one.
post #26 of 29 (permalink) Old 06-12-2019, 08:31 PM Thread Starter
SAS Member

He tried to deny everything I was talking about, but I could see the look on his face that I remembered EVERYTHING. I wasn't taking his bull**** either about denying everything because I was somewhat surprised but remembered most *******s always deny the **** they did so I continued mentioning all the **** realizing during the confrontation that he was never going to admit anything at all. Even tried to get me to lower my voice but I got even louder lmao. You want to bring me in **** then I'll bring you in this **** with me.

Really it was one incident that set it off. I wasn't going to confront him like how it went cause it was just little annoying things that he did but remember how the first guy I talked about and how I confronted him cause it got physical.( I talked about him in another thread.)

Yeah, this is what happened lol. I wasn't having it when it got there. He can play little games but he made a mistake by getting physical, whatever your problem with me is, I don't care i don't play around when it comes to that.

You can call me a horrible name to my face and I might or might not retaliate. If you hit me or disrespect me physically, I will definitely retaliate or do something about it whether it's right after, a day after, or years after. I don't forget BWOYYY!!!

Going to write a lot of **** on my blog about this now and probably upload it by next next weekend. I want to get all the details before it's still fresh on my mind. I'm just glad I don't have to play nice guy to this little f u c c anymore and now he knows whats up.

Still thinking of one.
post #27 of 29 (permalink) Old 06-15-2019, 03:02 PM Thread Starter
SAS Member

I also told my superiors as well what was going on. I am taking the honest talkative route since there's no point in me trying to intimidate or make this guy submit cause he is just going to probably play more little games. I already confronted him and he just denied every single thing so I decided to just tell my manager.

So it's not just me and him now that knows that he was trying to bully me but my superior knows as well. I'm going to keep my distance. I doubt this will make him act any different, but I know he won't be touching me in any kind of way from now on imma let him know if he does but he's probably pissed that I called him out too lol.

From this point if anything major happens, I'll just go straight to HR.

Note to everyone here. If **** like this happens and your scared to confront the person you have problems with, just go and talk to a manager or HR and just be perfectly honest because so far from my workplace experience, whenever you confront somebody most of the time they will deny it unless you got some sort of camera evidence or some **** but I still prefer to get in the person's face and see what they have to say. So from this point on, if I have a problem with anyone else again, I'll confront them first without any aggression and then tell on them too lol

I'm just going to be a talker from now on and just snitch on this guy every time he does something I deemed antagonizing me. And try to let the other coworkers hear as well so they know about it if I can.

Still thinking of one.
post #28 of 29 (permalink) Old 06-20-2019, 05:38 PM Thread Starter
SAS Member

He is nicer to me now. It's always better to take action. Anybody who is reading this. Stop taking **** and start taking action. I gotta write this stuff this weekend.

Still thinking of one.
post #29 of 29 (permalink) Old 08-13-2019, 07:22 PM Thread Starter
SAS Member

Months in looking back at this, it was the best course of action I took. The guy definitely shows me more respect now the ****ing cock sucker, still wanna choke this little ****, but by me taking the professional confrontation route he has changed for the better. I basically made him act right.

Still thinking of one.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page