Need help to get through the weekend at home - Social Anxiety Forum

post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 05-10-2019, 11:20 AM Thread Starter
No one important

Language: English, Dutch
My Mood: Dead

Need help to get through the weekend at home

It's been a while since I posted here, but that's for a later post or thread. Right now I've ran out of options and have to face an impossible weekend. My mental health is already in a bad condition, and this weekend I also need to watch over a baby and puppy simultaneously. Don't get me wrong here, I don't mind babies and I absolutely love dogs, but right now I can't handle it.

I just hope anyone has suggestions or ideas I would really appreciate it, because honestly I'm getting desperate at the moment 😕

"Like a book isolated on a shelf with no one to read it yet judge it for its amount of pages. I feel such way."

"You have 2 types of different humans. You got people who are pretty, and you got people who are pretty but they think they are ugly. And then, you have me."

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page