How do you survive babysitting a baby and a puppy simultaneously? - Social Anxiety Forum

post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 06-22-2019, 08:19 AM Thread Starter
The Loser

Language: English, Dutch
My Mood: Crappy

How do you survive babysitting a baby and a puppy simultaneously?

Long story short, almost every weekend my mother is babysitting the baby and puppy from my niece. Even though she is babysitting, I need to help 24/7 regardless. I'm probably going to sound like a big complainer and whiner, but I just don't know how to handle the babysitting anymore. For over 4 months now (just an estimation) every weekend, normally I got my internship 40 hours a week and weekend for, well, weekend (just to relax a bit). But now I can't and I'm running low on energy to be honest, and please don't get me wrong I don't dislike the baby nor the puppy, it has nothing to do with them both. It's just too hard for me to keep going like this, so if anyone has tips or tricks I can use please tell me because I'm in dire need of help.

"Like a book isolated on a shelf with no one to read it yet judge it for its amount of pages. I feel such way."

"When everything starts falling apart, when even your own body is turning against you because it no longer wants to continue living, you start to think about whether it's still worth it or not."
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 06-22-2019, 09:51 AM
Barbells and kittens

I'm assuming moving out isn't an option, so could you get a hotel room on the weekends? Or at least a night in a hotel here and there to relax and recharge?
Posted via Mobile Device
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 06-22-2019, 10:10 AM Thread Starter
The Loser

Language: English, Dutch
My Mood: Crappy
Quote:
Originally Posted by JH1983 View Post
I'm assuming moving out isn't an option, so could you get a hotel room on the weekends? Or at least a night in a hotel here and there to relax and recharge?
Posted via Mobile Device
That's actually a good idea I personally didn't think off, but I can't in my situation. The closes I can get to a hotel room is to withdraw myself to my room for max. 5 minutes. But thank you for the suggestion though, it might come in handy for other cases.

"Like a book isolated on a shelf with no one to read it yet judge it for its amount of pages. I feel such way."

"When everything starts falling apart, when even your own body is turning against you because it no longer wants to continue living, you start to think about whether it's still worth it or not."

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page