Finding myself parents don't understand - Social Anxiety Forum

post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 10-31-2019, 01:20 PM Thread Starter
SAS Member

My Mood: Worried

Finding myself parents don't understand

I want to find myself and one of the things I want to do is have a kind of an inbetween step of living at home and living away from home overnight (only for 3-5 days). I booked a tour of Ajax's Crisis beds for next Tuesday and my parents don't understand why. When they (or more likely Mom) talks about the future she's either talks about 1)a woman who got married 1st time at 75 or 2)Aunt Myrtle living with her Mom her entire life The new one is 3)that I might go first which makes me more desperate to date so I can have some kiddos despite I'm not planning on being in any accident of any kind and since I have no cancer and I'm not really addicted to anything(except for pop) how could I go *before* the parents? Also its the parents who made me loose my previous caseworker.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 11-09-2019, 01:51 PM
We don't belong here.

My Mood: Innocent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Disneywoman View Post
I want to find myself and one of the things I want to do is have a kind of an inbetween step of living at home and living away from home overnight (only for 3-5 days). I booked a tour of Ajax's Crisis beds for next Tuesday and my parents don't understand why. When they (or more likely Mom) talks about the future she's either talks about 1)a woman who got married 1st time at 75 or 2)Aunt Myrtle living with her Mom her entire life The new one is 3)that I might go first which makes me more desperate to date so I can have some kiddos despite I'm not planning on being in any accident of any kind and since I have no cancer and I'm not really addicted to anything(except for pop) how could I go *before* the parents? Also its the parents who made me loose my previous caseworker.
What's Ajax crisis beds?

Need a friend or support? Send me a PM and I'll answer as soon as I can.

post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 11-14-2019, 05:15 PM Thread Starter
SAS Member

My Mood: Worried
Quote:
Originally Posted by iminnocentenough View Post
What's Ajax crisis beds?
Ajax is the name of a town that's next door to me. It's on the way TO Toronto. A Crisis Bed is a place for people who are in Crisis can get a bed. I'm not in Crisis but I would like to sleep at someone's else place that's not my parents' house. I HATE living here.. I want to have my own place or at least a place where I could be more idenepent then I am currently even if I had to live with a roommate.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page