fighting with Mom over gym problems - Social Anxiety Forum

post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 11-30-2019, 06:55 PM Thread Starter
SAS Member

My Mood: Worried

fighting with Mom over gym problems

I haven't been to the gym in over 2 years. Yes I know I should loose some weight Its a pain walking to and from the gym and its kind of dangerous in both ways I could get to the gym. one way there's an arm on the sidewalk and when its under the snow I can (and have) slip on the sidewalk. The other way is over a bridge and closer side of the bridge to the Go Station (train station) is under construction which means I have to be on the further way from GO station side which meant I would have to cross at a traffic light which had people coming from the high way in cars before I can get to the island which I can deal with buttons. (Mom says I could take the bus to the station they didn't use too say that expect me to walk to and fro the gym)

The other reason I don't want to go to the gym is there's no place to put tall snow boots except in the locker which would have whatever outwear I have, and my bookbag. its like the accessible gym is designed for people who either are driven there or for Texas/Arizona weather not weather for
Canada
Attached Thumbnails
lockers.png  

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page