Your Biggest And Worst Motivation/Inspiration? - Page 2 - Social Anxiety Forum

post #21 of 25 (permalink) Old 06-03-2019, 06:25 PM
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royals View Post
Yes, for me, a need for salvation and to feel whole, to know my Creator and the meaning/purpose of life, a security of the afterlife, a spiritual hunger, the desire to serve God, a fascination in the Bible and religion/spirituality and to explain the design of the universe.
I think other people could connect with each other on a deeper level than I could, especially in person. I could see it in their eyes. Like they were satiating an inner hunger with each other's presence. For me that connection was to God instead. I felt God with me.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 25 (permalink) Old 06-03-2019, 11:33 PM
Flying Backwards

My Mood: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Royals View Post
Not even to go to this forum and answer a question? ANytime you decide to act or say something you are motivated enough. Just always look ahead and have things to do.
Unfortunately, that's not the kind of motivation that you were talking about. But (of course) you knew that

------------

In case of emergency, my husk can be used as a flotation device.
post #23 of 25 (permalink) Old 06-07-2019, 10:13 PM
SAS Member

Language: English
My Mood: Breezy
For me, its been my mom..shes such a tough person. Life has dealt her a crazy hand..having a schizophrenic father, dad and brother dying, being with my dad..i don't want to delve too deep but she's very persistent and has a tremendous work ethic. Also I have a bun in the oven...so I think about him which is why i'll be starting my program soon (finally) and I just want to make life as comfortable for him as possible.

Then my own drive, I just idk I couldn't let time pass me by and I'm not doing crap with my life.

We are in a reverie/ And everything you thought you knew isn't what it seems/ Only truth will set you free/ And I would never lie to you

post #24 of 25 (permalink) Old 06-09-2019, 05:26 AM
☆ Moderator ☆

There have been a lot of people who have motivated me, even if I only read about them. One other motivation is to prove someone wrong, even though I donít know them anymore. They probably never thought I could change, and Iím sure that if I changed and they found out about it, it would shock them.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
post #25 of 25 (permalink) Old 06-11-2019, 07:34 AM Thread Starter
SAS Member

I also let people from history motivate me since they inspire me to be a light in the world also. We can always learn from others who set the right example. Other one's experiences are the best motivator.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page