Worry about people reading my mind - Page 4 - Social Anxiety Forum

post #61 of 69 (permalink) Old 07-16-2012, 03:32 PM
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LesterKnox View Post
Absolutely! That's probably why it's so hard to deal with strangers. I think they already know my deepest, darkest secrets. (Let's face it, even the "normals" have deep, dark secrets.) The funny, or not so funny, thing is that when I experimented with marijuana many years ago, it would get to the point that I actually had a very hard time convincing myself that it wasn't so. I would sit there stoned out of my mind thinking of things just to test whether someone else could read my mind. Then something coincedental would happen and I'd be like "Aha!" There was a whole host of messed up stuff that marijuana began to do to my already chemically imbalanced brain, which is why I gave it up.

Disclaimer: I do not endorse the use of marijuana, especially for those who suffer from SAD.
I HAVE THe ANSWER!! PLEASE READ CAREFULLY AND UNDERSTAND.this is a little long but interesting as it answers all your questions. U will have a peace of mind. i promise. my friends and family call me VIGGI. trust me. I know what you are going through. NO ONE CAN READ YOUR THOUGHTS. PLEASE READ FULL TO KNOW EXACTLY WHATS HAPPENING we are all bunch of energies that has been from the big bang. Energy cant be destroyed nor created. you see signs, coincidences, random strangers telling something, that connects your life. this is just bunch of energies flowing. let me explain this. when u think something in your head, your body sends out energy that is corresponding to the thought. and that energy flows around. no one can pick up what you were thinking exactly by sensing ur body language.
there is universe..or u can say the ultimate truth. throughout the history of mankind, Prince siddhartha( u may know him as buddha..the buddhist god) is the only human beign who understood the truth of the universe.
the universe is unbiased. it rains on the just and unjust alike. it means everything is random. if u think something, and suddenly u hear someone say something that connects to your thought(even 100% accurately), it is just because u choose so. if u have more and more negetive thoughts, u get immersed in it more.
for example, when ur happy, ur playing ur favourite sport or doing something u love or are passionate about. think about tht situation. the level of ur paranoia is very less.
so basically, once when u started noticing these occurances, they got more and more frequent, that is because ur still holding on to the thought that people can read ur mind. THEY CANT.
SO THE ULTIMATE REASON WHY THIS IS HAPPENING. ILL TELL U NOW.
for example> you are on a street.you are low and depressed.ur thinking about something, and suddenly u hear a random guy telling his friend "SUPER KING". u think ohh ****, he knows my thoughts, he knows my life. cos super king is somehow connected to u.( right now, there might be someone, who is reading this and thinks i am using super kings in reference to him)
BUT,
the same example. ur on the same street . thinking the same thought, but now ur joyful and happy. the guy still tells his friend "super kings".(because thts their conversation and only for them)
so no matter if ur happy or sad, words might pop up in reference to your life or thoughts. U are one in a 6 billions, not everyone around u is talking about you. those things u hear which makes u think tht people can read ur mind, are just mere words in a random conversation between random strangers. only u choose to hear them and go deep.
reasons why people cant hear your thoughts
A) did anyone ever say they can hear your thoughts
B)there are many people experiencing same things, so that means there are many people who can read minds, then all off them should hold a crystal ball and earn lots of money by reading minds.

so all i have to say is
A)think whatever crazy **** u want man..no one can hear ur thoughts. ur head, ur private space.
B)people notice negetivity man..like fear, dont be afraid. go out ..roam thinking freely whatever u want.
C) be confident even though u have dark thoughts. no one can read ur thoughts, but they can read ur guilt. body language is important.
D) go reconnect with ur friends man. ask them what they were upto.
finally
YOU ARE NOT WHAT U THINK. YOU ARE WHAT U DO

peace.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #62 of 69 (permalink) Old 07-24-2014, 04:41 PM
SAS Member

i feel that way too

i thought i was the only one like this. it is a little more comforting to know i am not alone. but in my case i have actually had people respond to something i was thinking well i guess i wouldnt say thinking it was more like i imagined saying it. it is so weird. it is making me crazy. it is getting so bad that i cant even enjoy life. i mean it would be fine if i could control it but sometimes i think or imagine i am saying things that dont make any sense or something i really dont wanna say or even think. can someone please help and recommend something...
post #63 of 69 (permalink) Old 07-24-2014, 04:51 PM
SAS Member

I know exactly what you mean. Although this isn't entirely the same, at my old highschool I thought people believed I was gay, or homosexual, whichever is least offensive to you. For starters im not, but I would always pick up on small things people said and warp it into the big ol thought "THAT GUY IS GAY". Even though I have done things to back up the fact that im not.. I couldn't get over the thoughts and I always felt like people were reading into me. That was at the peak of my social anxiety though, and although my SA is still bad, I have learned to cope a bit. I haven't smoke weed for about a year now, and I think that is what helped me most, because weed always makes me think more than I should. Am I breathing heavily? Am I doing something weird? Oh that girl is looking at me funny, am I wearing something weird? Am I ugly? Oh man I suck..

Thats what it was like for me when I was high. And the worst thing is, I kept doing it for a while after these intense episodes for some stupid reason, which I think made it stick around even after quitting. It essentially changed my person. But now everytime I have thoughts like those, excuse my language, but I say "who the **** cares what this guy thinks about me?" although I still can't make friends very well at all, and I couldn't do things with a large audience to save my life, it has helped me at least go out more.. I think in time with more practice and age, I will grow out of it. Which is the only reason I give effort, knowing and hoping one day it will not control me like it does now.

post #64 of 69 (permalink) Old 01-18-2016, 07:21 AM
SAS Member

My Mood: Bored
When I was in high school there was someone my age I liked.
But I pretty much was to afraid and nervous to speak to them, thinking back I am not sure why but I just ended up thinking that they could read my mind, so my thoughts and stuff
which just made it more difficult to say anything to them and a couple of weeks ago I saw them in six form and still felt uneasy
But the idea of they could read my mind was sort of nice because even though i did not say anything, they would just know I really liked them
p.s I feel better that I typed this
post #65 of 69 (permalink) Old 01-18-2016, 07:52 PM
Absolute Thinker

Language: English

My sig explains it all, how supercomputers are managing this society.

Exposing the Job System.
http://www.socialanxietysupport.com/...to-get-135465/

Multi-Agent Quantum AI Computers managing humanity 24/7 using Quantum Cryptography Satellites to run a thought interval to generate cryptographic keys to refresh key information into thoughts to channel the communication 24/7.

NSA computionally remapping buildings, jobs, relationships, wealth, education, and income using bio intelligence system to manage citizens time & events in their own environment.

NSA Software Engineers designing citizens mind, language and awareness incorrectly.
post #66 of 69 (permalink) Old 01-18-2016, 09:05 PM
SAS Member

My Mood: Scared
I never thought people could read my mind, I was always worried that I was saying things out loud in my anxiety. I would think 1000 things and then I would have the thought..."I don't remember what my bodys been doing this whole time, have I said something?" Then I would eye around the room and get strange looks ( Probably the same type of look I was giving them XD) And then my anxiety would spike. Red face, misty eyes, sweat pouring from my armpits, drenching my shirt. Then I would leave horrified and return home to the comfort of my chair and I was happy again. I don't want to be this way, but it's the way I am. I'm going to have to find a way to contribute to society but I refuse to accept that I must be unhappy while I do this.
post #67 of 69 (permalink) Old 01-19-2016, 05:06 AM
SAS Member

It's a type of psychosis. I used to feel that in my schizophrenic outbreaks, but now I rarely have this feeling. I've learnt to doubt my own thoughts and I always try my best to stick to reality.
I believe reality and logical thinking are forces that will always push you down to Earth, so try to relax about it. It's a false thought, i can assure you that!
post #68 of 69 (permalink) Old 01-19-2016, 08:37 AM
SAS Member

My Mood: Breezy
I used to worry about that too. It was really good to me, though. It motivated me to learn another foreign language.
post #69 of 69 (permalink) Old 01-19-2016, 08:44 AM
Not A Low Calorie Food

My Mood: Relaxed
I promise you that 99% of people both cannot read your mind and are not even interested in reading your mind. The other 1% are trying hard but are still just guessing.

/WYSD

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page