What is it that you are struggling the most with when it comes to having anxiety? - Page 2 - Social Anxiety Forum

post #21 of 28 (permalink) Old 11-13-2019, 06:04 PM
Social experimenter

My Mood: Crappy
Struggling to start a career and give back to society. Being held back for years because you are too afraid to network/have a professional relationship or ask for anything from people you respect

Having SA feels like being a scratched up LP that keeps getting stuck at exactly 10 seconds into Track 02.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 28 (permalink) Old 11-14-2019, 02:04 PM
SAS Member

My Mood: Brooding
Quote:
Originally Posted by asittingducky View Post
You get used to talking to people with enough exposure. The part I really struggle with now is that people really are bad at their core. No matter how much you believe otherwise that's just not the reality of the matter.
I'm kinda with you. Since working and whatnot, I'm around people. I'm very awkward but I wouldn't say I'm afraid to talk to people anymore. However, since being more exposed to others, I unfortunately realized I don't even like most people. It's depressing. I guess I have high expectations of others, and most people don't meet them. People are loud, rude, judgemental, nosey...it's hard to find other gentle, laid back people.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

shyness is nice, and shyness can stop you from doing all the things in life you'd like to.

post #23 of 28 (permalink) Old 11-14-2019, 06:05 PM
Social experimenter

@plastics , well with me it's unfortunate that if it's something important or I need to communicate with somebody that I want to know or that matters I still just freeze up or get nervous. But I COMPLETELY agree with you about the difficulty in finding laid back people. At some point everybody seems to jump to their own conclusions on something or another.

Having SA feels like being a scratched up LP that keeps getting stuck at exactly 10 seconds into Track 02.

post #24 of 28 (permalink) Old 11-26-2019, 04:03 PM
Social experimenter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent Memory View Post
Talking to or near people, but it is slowly getting better. I worry that not being able to talk makes me seem either rude or stupid, and I've noticed that the thought of people thinking those things is even scarier for me than the thought of talking. Another problem I have because of my anxiety is self-doubt.
Omg this is dead on, thank you for sharing : )

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmotionlessThug View Post
I struggle to adapt in bigger unnatural environment. I'm surrounded by a crowd of people that clouds my thoughts and delays my reactions. The order of my environment always change through shifts, as if someone counts down what mood to set for the environment.

I'm a college student in a big city, and the environment bio rythm disrupts human mental health and physical health.
You know it's weird, but the city gives you a sort of anonymity while also providing endless opportunities to socialize or get to know other weirdos like yourself! At least for me it helped me thrive more...

post #25 of 28 (permalink) Old 11-26-2019, 10:22 PM
Socializing with myself

Language: English
Quote:
Originally Posted by asittingducky View Post
Omg this is dead on, thank you for sharing : )

You know it's weird, but the city gives you a sort of anonymity while also providing endless opportunities to socialize or get to know other weirdos like yourself! At least for me it helped me thrive more...
I'm more prone to being isolated in a city than a small town. I received zero opportunities to socialize, and received a lot of language barriers from people in the environment at all times. My mind is less concentrated, and more affected by the polluted environment bio rhythm to over tasked my thoughts to a certain degree.

How can language barriers help me through social interaction? when people use mismatched words in a sentence to address an awareness that never existed in the first place to confuse my concentrated thoughts ?

Multi-Agent Quantum AI Computers managing humanity 24/7 using Quantum Cryptography Satellites to run a thought interval to generate cryptographic keys to refresh key information into thoughts to channel the communication 24/7.

NSA Software Engineers computionally remapping buildings, jobs, relationships, wealth, education, and income using bio intelligence system to manage citizens time & events in their own environment.

The real creator gave the programmers restricted technologies.
post #26 of 28 (permalink) Old 11-27-2019, 12:31 AM
SAS Member

My Mood: Devilish
Fear of future loneliness. Sudden upticks in anxiety of people I'm scared of even if I don't know them and that gives me physical pains. I can't even control that anxiety.

I've begun to stop my idolization of people, which is an issue I've struggled with earlier in my teenage life and younger. I hope this helps in lowering my anxiety. People aren't worth idolizing.

She was very beautiful. Kind, but sad.
post #27 of 28 (permalink) Old 11-27-2019, 09:10 AM
~The Fun Has Arrived~

Simply speaking up. I'm usually a quiet person. I keep my emotions inside. Also once in a blue moon I have panic attacks. With those it is because I tend to scare myself because of an unknown body sensation. Whatever it is it trigger my brain and it causes me to panic. Something people who have panic attacks that go through.
post #28 of 28 (permalink) Old 11-28-2019, 08:41 PM
Social experimenter

It's hard for me to start conversations with people I don't know. I can't meet new people. I also struggle with being rejected for my SA by women I've let some really important people in my life move on because I didn't want to keep them from being happy..these were people who I showed a deeper side to me than anybody but it didn't matter because I didn't want to hold them back socially. It's very frustrating looking at where I am now because of SA rather then where I should have been if I had only spoken up..

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page