Social Anxiety Forum

Social Anxiety Forum (https://www.socialanxietysupport.com/forum/)
-   Coping With Social Anxiety (https://www.socialanxietysupport.com/forum/f26/)
-   -   Turns out masturbation does cause social anxiety (https://www.socialanxietysupport.com/forum/f26/turns-out-masturbation-does-cause-social-anxiety-213698/)

fetisha 10-29-2012 05:07 PM

I was going to buy a vibrator but nvm lol

Obama 10-29-2012 05:08 PM

I seriously don't understand how there's any link between social anxiety and masturbation.
This is complete and utter bull and you know it.

If you for some reason have deluded yourself into thinking this works, keep it to yourself. You don't have any evidence, and until you do, you need to shut up.

The last thing we need is another reason for people getting paranoid about masturbating.
Jeez, what's wrong with the world?

FireIsTheCleanser 10-29-2012 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fetisha (Post 1060469598)
I was going to buy a vibrator but nvm lol

Do it. Maybe it's different for chicks. Maybe you'll get cured.

AussiePea 10-29-2012 05:09 PM

But but....it's so much fun!!

InfiniteBlaze 10-29-2012 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Obama (Post 1060469602)
I seriously don't understand how there's any link between social anxiety and masturbation.

If you for some reason have deluded yourself into thinking this works, keep it to yourself. You don't have any evidence, and until you do, you need to shut up.

The last thing we need is another reason for people getting paranoid about masturbating.

Our president has spoken.

Invisiblehandicap 10-29-2012 05:13 PM

It helps reduce my anxiety. Im not addicted though. Getting rid of any addiction is good for anxiety disorders in general. If its not an addiction I dont see how stopping could possibly help.

Obama 10-29-2012 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by InfiniteBlaze (Post 1060469608)
Our president has spoken.

Don't forget to vote in the election!
Oh, also don't forget that Romney is a loser.

FireIsTheCleanser 10-29-2012 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Invisiblehandicap (Post 1060469617)
It helps reduce my anxiety. Im not addicted though. Getting rid of any addiction is good for anxiety disorders in general. If its not an addiction I dont see how stopping could possibly help.

:eek: I didn't know girls masturbated.

WD3 10-29-2012 05:21 PM

Quote:

But Mr. President there is no proof god exists. Do you think people should stop going to church and participating in the religion of there choice until we prove so.

It may not work, but it is worth a try if you want to change and help yourself. There are a lot of success stories out there.

Brasilia 10-29-2012 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FireIsTheCleanser (Post 1060469581)
Usually we would just ask the teachers personal questions so they would get distracted and waste time.

must be a cultural thing

tigerblood 10-29-2012 05:23 PM

Doesn't help at all against SA. Tried it several times before. The only thing it helped with athletic performances. And it sure as hell is not worth the frustration.

AussiePea 10-29-2012 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FireIsTheCleanser (Post 1060469639)

You have a lot to learn my young friend.

fetisha 10-29-2012 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FireIsTheCleanser (Post 1060469639)

:haha:doh

Puppet Master 10-29-2012 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by InfiniteBlaze (Post 1060469480)
lawd, not this again.

This may just be the most overposted topic, right after "Am I Ugly" and "I'm X and I've never had a GF"

I can't believe I'm saying this I think I prefer those.

Twelve Keyz 10-29-2012 06:31 PM

Quote:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-qA3ngWZJ2V...ama%2BVote.jpg

Nefury 10-29-2012 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by evginmubutu (Post 1060469486)
i think you could quit brushing your teeth and then 3 days later say 'not brushing my teeth helped my anxiety!!"

it's more that if you want the anxiety to stop anything will work

Tried and tested. Doesn't work. Still anxious.

On to not showering for three days.

Ivan AG 10-29-2012 06:41 PM

Quote:

Read this while listening to this.

Special 10-29-2012 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Obama (Post 1060469634)
Don't forget to vote in the election!
Oh, also don't forget that Romney is a loser.

Almost no posts, comes here pushing Obama's agenda.

Yeah right....

Anyway, I'm not from the USA but I want to ask what happened to Ron Paul?

Ron Paul seems to be the only one who has a brain.

R3served 10-29-2012 08:01 PM

You guys are missing the point. I'm not saying you should not masturbate at all. I'm speaking to those who masturbate everyday, that they should limit it and they'll see an improvement in their life if they limit it.

hydinthebasmnt 10-29-2012 08:03 PM

Ummmm I don't do that at all and I am still anxious.