[TRIGGER WARNING!] Are you happy to be alive? - Page 4 - Social Anxiety Forum
User Tag List

post #61 of 62 (permalink) Old 02-13-2021, 01:12 PM
SAS Member

well it would be really interesting if you had asked are you "really" happy to be alive ! i must answer no ! im not attached to anything in my life and only thing that keeps me from ending it are some minor unimportant reasons which are totally nonsense but what can you do about it right ?!

it all goes round and round and round

Last edited by WillYouStopDave; 02-13-2021 at 01:27 PM. Reason: Trigger warning added
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #62 of 62 (permalink) Old 02-15-2021, 03:05 AM
Eui
SAS Member

Yes, I am happy to be alive. I used to think a lot about suicide, but have never really wanted to die. I had always thought there was a lot in life and that things would get better. For so many years I've lived with feelings of sadness, loneliness, anger, frustration, and lots of other emotions and feelings. Got to the point where I wasn't feeling much and was dissociating from my body. Hadn't really been able to do much living because of all the negative thoughts and shame about feeling this way and avoiding people. Now I'm in a much better place and would like to start living more, rather than feeling like I'm just surviving. And even though its hard I'd like to be able to live and share my life with others.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page