The FEAR reality of social anxiety! MUST READ !!! - Social Anxiety Forum

post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 08-27-2008, 01:11 AM Thread Starter

The FEAR reality of social anxiety! MUST READ !!!

I hope after you have read this, it will make your social anxiety fear more bearing for you to overcome.

"What do you see when you look up into the sky full of stars at night?"

Answer: When I look up into the stars all I could see is lights.

Everything I see around me is light. UP above and DOWN below, through space, and everywhere, all I could see is light. This light I see is my own lights. This light I see everywhere is myself!

God gave me eyes for me to see the lights. How I see the lights is up to me and is part of who I am!

What does this mean?

Imagine if I were to take 100 people off the street and put them side by side. Now I want you to walk around these people and examine them. You will look at these people and see your "lights". You will see love, hate, courage, fear, patient, anger, resentment, anxiety, depression, happiness, innocence, and so on....

When I see a evil person, I fear. Why?

When I see a responsible person, I fear. Why?

When I see a resentment person, I fear. Why?

When I see a insecure person, I fear. Why?

When I see a anxious person, I fear. Why?

When I see a untrust worthy person, I fear. Why?

Remember, "when I look up in the stars at night I see lights, this light I created in my own eyes and in my own mind".

So when I see a insecure person, I am actually seeing a part of myself.

When I see a anxious person, I am actually seeing a part of myself that is anxious.

When I see a evil person, I am actually seeing a part of myself that is evil.

When I see a nice person, I am actually seeing a part of myself that is nice.

"You create the lights you see with your own eyes"!

What you see is just a mirror reflection of yourself!

This is a opportunity to find out who you are as a person through other. By seeing other people, you are seeing your self ( your own lights).

For example: When you see somebody with anxiety. You're seeing a part of you that has anxiety! By examining them, see how this part of you act, talk, and live! You're learning more about yourself and your own anxiety by seeing yourself in other people.

Everybody I meet now, I see a part of myself. Some part are good, some part are bad. However, I could relate to them all. I see now I am able to relate to people better. I understand people now because I know what I see from them is my own light ( a part of me ). And by examing them, I am learning more about myself.

Just think " why be afraid when you are just looking at your own lights ( looking at a part of your own personality). Why be afraid to look at yourself?

Just remember " God gave you eyes so you could see the lights and how you see the lights is base on you "....

Just by doing this, you will learn more about yourself than ever!

Also, please read how I over come my anxiety because what I wrote here has help me over 90% of my anxiety.

viewtopic.php?f=47&t=87259

Remember, there is nothing to fear but to fear yourself. "Even if you should see a ghost, just think this is your own light, you're seeing a part of yourself that wants to scared people. Now relate it to yourself and you will understand the light you see which is the ghost and there is no need to be scared!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 08-27-2008, 02:47 AM
SAS Member

Re: The FEAR reality of social anxiety! MUST READ !!!

That makes sense on emotional & identity levels.
My biggest fear of eye-contact is to see reflected fear in others' eyes. Or as you say, I fear my own fear.

post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 08-27-2008, 04:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnxietySingle
I hope after you have read this, it will make your social anxiety fear more bearing for you to overcome.

"What do you see when you look up into the sky full of stars at night?"

Answer: When I look up into the stars all I could see is lights.

Everything I see around me is light. UP above and DOWN below, through space, and everywhere, all I could see is light. This light I see is my own lights. This light I see everywhere is myself!

God gave me eyes for me to see the lights. How I see the lights is up to me and is part of who I am!

What does this mean?

Imagine if I were to take 100 people off the street and put them side by side. Now I want you to walk around these people and examine them. You will look at these people and see your "lights". You will see love, hate, courage, fear, patient, anger, resentment, anxiety, depression, happiness, innocence, and so on....

When I see a evil person, I fear. Why?

When I see a responsible person, I fear. Why?

When I see a resentment person, I fear. Why?

When I see a insecure person, I fear. Why?

When I see a anxious person, I fear. Why?

When I see a untrust worthy person, I fear. Why?

Remember, "when I look up in the stars at night I see lights, this light I created in my own eyes and in my own mind".

So when I see a insecure person, I am actually seeing a part of myself.

When I see a anxious person, I am actually seeing a part of myself that is anxious.

When I see a evil person, I am actually seeing a part of myself that is evil.

When I see a nice person, I am actually seeing a part of myself that is nice.

"You create the lights you see with your own eyes"!

What you see is just a mirror reflection of yourself!

This is a opportunity to find out who you are as a person through other. By seeing other people, you are seeing your self ( your own lights).

For example: When you see somebody with anxiety. You're seeing a part of you that has anxiety! By examining them, see how this part of you act, talk, and live! You're learning more about yourself and your own anxiety by seeing yourself in other people.

Everybody I meet now, I see a part of myself. Some part are good, some part are bad. However, I could relate to them all. I see now I am able to relate to people better. I understand people now because I know what I see from them is my own light ( a part of me ). And by examing them, I am learning more about myself.

Just think " why be afraid when you are just looking at your own lights ( looking at a part of your own personality). Why be afraid to look at yourself?

Just remember " God gave you eyes so you could see the lights and how you see the lights is base on you "....

Just by doing this, you will learn more about yourself than ever!

Also, please read how I over come my anxiety because what I wrote here has help me over 90% of my anxiety.

viewtopic.php?f=47&t=87259

Remember, there is nothing to fear but to fear yourself. "Even if you should see a ghost, just think this is your own light, you're seeing a part of yourself that wants to scared people. Now relate it to yourself and you will understand the light you see which is the ghost and there is no need to be scared!
i beleive in the part were you see yourself in others. ive known that for years. when you see something negative ina nother person that p!sses you off, the only reason it p!sses you off is becasue its is something that you know that you have to change about yourslef also.

i understand all that but i dont see how this helps with your fears, it doesnt help in the slightest fear wise

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 08-27-2008, 05:42 PM Thread Starter

See yourself in other. Just watch them and see how that part of you act, talk, and present itself. And if you feel fear, just remember you're only looking at yourself, and try to relate to yourself and don't hurt yourself! This mean look at the people you fear as though they are yourself, and just be aware and watch them as yourself to learn more about who you are!
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 08-28-2008, 03:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnxietySingle
See yourself in other. Just watch them and see how that part of you act, talk, and present itself. And if you feel fear, just remember you're only looking at yourself, and try to relate to yourself and don't hurt yourself! This mean look at the people you fear as though they are yourself, and just be aware and watch them as yourself to learn more about who you are!
no offense but this aint gonna do sh!t to help cure anyones SA

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page