Social Anxiety Is Almost Gone After Two Months Please Read It - Page 7 - Social Anxiety Forum

post #121 of 127 (permalink) Old 11-13-2016, 06:04 PM
dreaming of a better life

My Mood: Mellow
I'm currently trying something very similar. My problem is I am very fear based and those thoughts pop up and trigger bodily symptoms before I realize what I've done. It takes a good amount of work to keep my thoughts from going where I don't want them to go but I'll keep working on making myself aware.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #122 of 127 (permalink) Old 11-14-2016, 12:29 AM
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreaming1111 View Post
I'm currently trying something very similar. My problem is I am very fear based and those thoughts pop up and trigger bodily symptoms before I realize what I've done. It takes a good amount of work to keep my thoughts from going where I don't want them to go but I'll keep working on making myself aware.
I can relate to that. Even though i dont directly think about the upcoming event the body goes into fear mode because it knows yeah its alot of work, but it is rewarding to stop beating oneself up and dwelling over things that either happeneded or may happen
post #123 of 127 (permalink) Old 11-14-2016, 01:53 AM Thread Starter
it's happening

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreaming1111 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clementin View Post
I can relate to that. Even though i dont directly think about the upcoming event the body goes into fear mode because it knows yeah its alot of work, but it is rewarding to stop beating oneself up and dwelling over things that either happeneded or may happen
that's only in the begining it will be hard and stressfull just keep breathing deeply in any fearful situation that will force ur body to relax .

post #124 of 127 (permalink) Old 11-14-2016, 02:04 AM
Permanently Banned

My Mood: Amazed
My anxiety is caused by chemicals, i tell myself that people arent thinking negatively of me, but it still doesnt work.
post #125 of 127 (permalink) Old 11-14-2016, 02:07 AM Thread Starter
it's happening

Quote:
Originally Posted by sad1231234 View Post
My anxiety is caused by chemicals, i tell myself that people arent thinking negatively of me, but it still doesnt work.
if you tell your self that people arent thinking about you that will only make things 1000 worse!
post #126 of 127 (permalink) Old 11-12-2018, 09:52 AM Thread Starter
it's happening

why you guys keep closing my threads .did you forgot this thread it helped a lot of people.
i'm just trying to help!!!

وَمــاَ خَفُيــ گـــَانَ أَعْظَــمْ
post #127 of 127 (permalink) Old 09-16-2020, 05:41 AM
SAS Member

My Mood: Mellow
Anyone still practising aladeens way of life. Just curious.....

Your heart is free - have the courage to follow it.

Puzzled by this : www.socialanxiety.eu

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page