Share Your Feelings - Social Anxiety Forum

post #1 of 16 (permalink) Old 02-20-2020, 03:39 PM Thread Starter
SAS Member

Share Your Feelings

This post is an outlet for us to share how we feel.

I feel mentally and emotionally tired. I'm tired of being afraid of people. And I'm afraid of people because I know they won't love or respect me. I'm tired of being pent up.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 16 (permalink) Old 02-20-2020, 03:48 PM
SAS Member

I wish I was more extroverted or could flow through conversations smoothly. I always feel bad when I have trouble responding to what someone says because I don't know what to say or how to say it. Don't really have much to input during small talk. It's always a bit uncomfortable around coworkers when that happens. Idk, if only I were different.

I wonder if they feel it too. Or if it's in my head.
post #3 of 16 (permalink) Old 02-20-2020, 05:13 PM
SAS Member

Same here, i have a really hard time conversing with people. I can't hold a conversation more than a minute, or I'm so nervous it gets weird. Why is such a normal thing such as talking giving me such a horrible feeling in my stomach? I feel really lonely but clueless on how to make friends. Never was like this as a child, wonder where it went wrong?

post #4 of 16 (permalink) Old 02-20-2020, 07:02 PM Thread Starter
SAS Member

I'm tired of feeling sorry for myself and hating myself.

I resent my parents for not instilling confidence in me and not protecting me.

I'm tired of being rejected socially. I'm never respected. People are not cruel. But I'm not respected.
post #5 of 16 (permalink) Old 02-20-2020, 08:35 PM
SAS Member

My Mood: Sleepy
Tired of everything... Existing, working, doing anything, suffering, feeling depressed, feeling sleepy, people, life and anything else... I'm tired of everything... I just want to end it all... I want to disappear...

Even shy people can be sassy sometimes...
I'll put drunk raccoon in my signature as well, because I CAN...
post #6 of 16 (permalink) Old 02-21-2020, 03:06 PM
SAS Member

I'm exhausted being anxious all the time about being around people. Like I feel like it shouldn't be so hard to have a conversation with someone. When I try to talk to someone I never know what to say and it ends up getting really awkward and uncomfortable. I'm really different from everyone I go to school with and whenever I try to talk to any of them I end up feeling bad about myself, like I've done something wrong when I haven't. So most of the time I just dont talk to people at all.
post #7 of 16 (permalink) Old 02-21-2020, 07:13 PM
SAS Member

I wonder how people are so effortless at holding conversations. I feel robotic at every conversation, my mind literally gives me an option list of answers to reply, and all of them are awkward. Wonder if someone could teach me what to say, so life would be less awkward and alienish.
post #8 of 16 (permalink) Old 02-22-2020, 07:00 AM
SAS Member

Me

I'm tired of feeling lonely. I'm tired of not feeling like I fit it. I'm tired of longing to belong.

I want to leave this place but I feel guilt even though the higher ups don't really respect me. I still see the difference in how everyone treats me compared to everyone else.

I want to be feel normal. I want to finally be OK with being myself without having people bring me down constantly.

I wish I knew I am supposed to react for things like projects, meetings, etc. I don't. I don't know if I'm meant to take action. I don't know what responsibilities are mine and which are the managers.

I don't know how to work in a team. I shoulder everything on my own because that's how they treat me and that's what I expect. I don't know how to be normal.

Though I have always made it my practice to be pleasant to everybody, I have not once actually experienced friendship. I have only the most painful recollections of my various acquaintances ..."
― Osamu Dazai, No Longer Human
post #9 of 16 (permalink) Old 02-23-2020, 04:08 PM
SAS Member

I'm exhausted today too - but yesterday I felt fine. Just terrible anxiety today, I think I might be over-tired. Things have been going very well for me lately but I may have overdone it - I'm not used to all this and I need to slow down a bit.
post #10 of 16 (permalink) Old 02-23-2020, 04:54 PM
SAS Member

Language: American English, Gibberish
I'm already not liking how this week will turn out. Maybe dreadful, but in some apathetic way?
post #11 of 16 (permalink) Old 02-25-2020, 11:01 PM
SAS Member

My Mood: Cool
Im frustrated.

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

All about some Noca
post #12 of 16 (permalink) Old 02-25-2020, 11:25 PM
alien monk

the floor feels quite hard on my ***. and if I turn on my side my hip gets it. but if I haven't ridden my bike for a long time I get a sore *** but then it kind of hardens up. I think I'm going to harden up and its getting more comfortable over time.

I feel reasonably content. but also restless. it's not always easy to get to sleep.

happy feelings have been there on and off for a while. instead of always saying I'm same as usual etc I've been saying I feel glorious. I seem to have gained access to thays guys idea - er eckhart tolle - of life situation being distinct from my actual life. even though I've been up and down in some ways I've still held onto this feeling of success and peacefulness. unprecedented optimism running in parallel to my usual pessimism. odd, sublime, glorious.

"I take what is mine. I pay the iron price."
―Balon Greyjoy
post #13 of 16 (permalink) Old 02-25-2020, 11:31 PM
Not A Low Calorie Food

My Mood: Relaxed
Intense desperation

Hollow resignation

Hopeful hopelessness

/WYSD
post #14 of 16 (permalink) Old 02-27-2020, 03:11 PM
SAS Member

Given the state of this forum the idea of sharing my true feelings seems completely absurd. Why would anyone even think of doing that.
post #15 of 16 (permalink) Old 02-27-2020, 04:05 PM
SAS Member

Language: English
It feels like my life is a party that everyone left, and now I'm standing around in an empty house, feeling blank and remembering the night that just took place.

Language is a virus from outer space!

--William Burroughs; Laurie Anderson
post #16 of 16 (permalink) Old 02-29-2020, 04:25 PM
SAS Member

Perpetually tired of my anxiety. Tired of it preventing me from reaching my goals. Tired of bombing every interview. Tired of being isolated and lonely. I have a lot of “on the surface” friends but no one to talk to. There are people who love me but no one who’s in love with me.

I wish my dad and stepmother instilled confidence into me instead of making me feel unwanted. It’s ruining my adult life.

I’m tired of being me.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page