Severe Head Shaking and Social Anxiety - Social Anxiety Forum

post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 02-12-2020, 07:05 PM Thread Starter
SAS Member

Severe Head Shaking and Social Anxiety

I have strong head and neck tremors when people look at me, when I in public, when I am in class and the teacher look at me my head shakes so bad to left and right, my head shakes when I am in class and when I hear noises (specially loud noises) make my head twist fast left and right and I get super tense and paranoid because I can't stop thinking people are looking at me shaking my head like a insane, I feel like I will die at the moment of the head shakes and I feel I going to pass out and going crazy because people see this, I don't know what to do anymore, this SSRIs, SNRIs, benzodiazepine, suplements, meditation, deep breathing, nothing helps my situation I don't want to leave my house, I wan't to die because I can't even sit in a **** of a chair in a **** of a classroom and pay atention because everyday I feel i going insane in every place that has people, I see everybody living normally without this head shakes of social phobia and I can't just leave my ******* house, I feel my life is a Joke, in the past a had hope but I have this head shaking for like 10 years and my life is a ****, and know I pray to god everyday for me to die, I just want to die I don't have more energy for this **** life, this head tremors are the worst thing in the word I literally prefer to get shooted at the stomach everyday to live with this head tremors in social situations, I just wanna tell if anybody is reading this, if you are please listen this, be greatful for your life even if you have social anxiety because the day you have this head/neck tremors you will, and I tell for sure, you will want to die I promise you, this **** ****** my life I can't be normal, you should be thankful for your life because I, I just came to this life to be a joke and to get ****** in the *** everyday while I see everybody being able to live in peace, look, I have 24 years and never kissed a girl because of my severe social anxiety, I didn't had luck in this life. This **** of head shaking defeated me and I hope god or life give me the misericordy shoot and I die soon.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 02-13-2020, 05:45 PM
SAS Member

My Mood: Sleepy
That's I think really intense problem, I totally understand what amount of anxiety it should give. It won't compares to my fear of showing any facial expressions, because they often are terrible and weird (especially uncontrollable smirking).

Even shy people can be sassy sometimes...
I'll put drunk raccoon in my signature as well, because I CAN...
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 02-13-2020, 05:55 PM
Someone you used to know.

Hi there, and welcome. I wish I had a magic solution for you but I don't. I just want you to know I have this problem too. In my case it's not as bad as it used to be, and I really can't point to anything specific that lessened it other than time, but you're not the only person with this problem. I understand how it feeds on itself. The more anxious you are about it, the worse it gets, and round and round.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page