SA coping mechanisms? - Social Anxiety Forum

post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 04-24-2012, 12:52 AM Thread Starter
SAS Member

Wink

SA coping mechanisms?

I have no friends, and I can NOT talk to the opposite sex, like its ridiculous. I feel like such a loser that i genuinely am embarrassed in front of my mum because she see's that i am at home all the time. (Im still a teen girl btw) I desperately need some help on overcoming this? and talking to boys? pleaaaase!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 04-24-2012, 05:49 AM
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelygal18 View Post
I have no friends, and I can NOT talk to the opposite sex, like its ridiculous. I feel like such a loser that i genuinely am embarrassed in front of my mum because she see's that i am at home all the time. (Im still a teen girl btw) I desperately need some help on overcoming this? and talking to boys? pleaaaase!

You can always practice talking to people on here. Obviously it's not that same as in real life but it's a good start. Just be honest and try to express your thoughts and feelings as best you can.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page