Social Anxiety Forum

Social Anxiety Forum (https://www.socialanxietysupport.com/forum/)
-   Coping With Social Anxiety (https://www.socialanxietysupport.com/forum/f26/)
-   -   Psychology Today...Try Out The Link Below!!! (https://www.socialanxietysupport.com/forum/f26/psychology-today-try-out-the-link-below-2226933/)

Elle Knight 09-07-2019 12:24 PM

Psychology Today...Try Out The Link Below!!!
 
So this is a little something I found on the internet while surfing. I hope it helps : https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/b...r-anxious-mind

rayan 09-08-2019 01:02 AM

I find mindfulness to be very helpful, I just think people should meditate everyday to see its effect.
thanks for the link.

Suchness 09-08-2019 04:34 AM

I'm not a fan of the term mindfulness cause it implies that the mind is full, awareness and presence are better.

Fun Spirit 09-08-2019 07:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Suchness (Post 1093799671)
I'm not a fan of the term mindfulness cause it implies that the mind is full, awareness and presence are better.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...468b036ab2.jpg

Why not?

Sent from SAS' dancing Banana Emoji using Tapatalk

Elle Knight 09-08-2019 09:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rayan (Post 1093799589)
I find mindfulness to be very helpful, I just think people should meditate everyday to see its effect.
thanks for the link.

Ohh you are welcome❤️ I am glad it helped!!

Suchness 09-09-2019 03:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fun Spirit (Post 1093799719)
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...468b036ab2.jpg

Why not?

Sent from SAS' dancing Banana Emoji using Tapatalk

Because it's not about filling the mind up, it's about being aware of the mind.

twitchy666 09-09-2019 03:25 AM

this the only thread
 
not containing the word YOU ORR YOU or all YOURRR...

Elle Knight 09-09-2019 06:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by twitchy666 (Post 1093800381)
not containing the word YOU ORR YOU or all YOURRR...

Is that a good or bad thing?

Dispatch 09-09-2019 06:32 PM

I agree with the premise of trying to keep my mind calm ... but, when I have racing thoughts, I don’t have time to try and distance myself from these thoughts ... I need relief from them. I’m experimenting with otc supplements that are formulated especially for anxiety ... 3 of the ingredients I look for are L-theanine, Ashwagandha and Magnesium ... I believe calming these thoughts ( and hopefully eliminating these racing thoughts all together) is key


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:09 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® ©2000-2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome