Personality Style Test - Social Anxiety Forum

post #1 of 57 (permalink) Old 08-17-2016, 06:58 PM Thread Starter
SAS Member

My Mood: Psychedelic

Personality Style Test

Here it is: http://www.celebritytypes.com/global-style/test.php

This test is focused on the "negative" aspects of personality, so it may help you finding more about your inner problems...

Post your results : )

Mine:

Your personality style is:
Schizoid
Your test scores suggest that your personality style entails: A defect in your ability to form social relationships and an under-responsiveness to all sorts of stimuli. You exhibit an intrinsic emotional "flatness" where the highs don't get too high and the lows don't get too low. Emotions like joy, anger, and sadness do not move you as much as they move other people. Your natural state appears to be one where you have "retired" a bit into yourself, which is one source of the calmness that characterizes your normal state. Unlike what might be expected, your passivity and lack of vitality is not a form of self-protection, but simply seems to be your natural state.

More accentuated:
71% avoidant
71% depressive
85% schizoid

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 57 (permalink) Old 08-18-2016, 02:31 AM
SAS Member

My Mood: Sad
Thanks for this... I found I have high percentage in almost all type except histrionic and the site cannot explain me or put me in particular category. Seems like I don't know where to start to solve my problem....

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
post #3 of 57 (permalink) Old 08-18-2016, 02:58 AM
source of vitamin C

My Mood: Asleep
Schizoid

Your test scores suggest that your personality style entails: A defect in your ability to form social relationships and an under-responsiveness to all sorts of stimuli. You exhibit an intrinsic emotional "flatness" where the highs don't get too high and the lows don't get too low. Emotions like joy, anger, and sadness do not move you as much as they move other people. Your natural state appears to be one where you have "retired" a bit into yourself, which is one source of the calmness that characterizes your normal state. Unlike what might be expected, your passivity and lack of vitality is not a form of self-protection, but simply seems to be your natural state.

More accentuated:
85% schizoid
57% compulsive
42% avoidant / dependant

post #4 of 57 (permalink) Old 08-18-2016, 03:55 AM
Tired

Language: English
Did this the other day and got completely different results.

Multiple Personality Styles
Oh dear, oh dear. Either you clicked 'Agree' to too many questions that did not really apply to you, or you appear to have multiple, equally prominent personality styles. It is quite possible that you have several personality styles that are all strongly expressed and which co-exist in you. Whether you really have these multiple personality styles, or you just clicked 'Agree' too leniently, we are unable to say, and we are therefore also incapable of giving you a more personalized description. But you can consult the charts below in order to see which of the styles you score the strongest on

post #5 of 57 (permalink) Old 08-18-2016, 03:58 AM
SAS Member

My Mood: Fine
Not sure why dependent is so high and what it means but otherwise this is a very accurate picture of me.

post #6 of 57 (permalink) Old 08-18-2016, 06:10 AM
SAS Member

Seems pretty accurate.

Personality style: Avoidant

Your test scores suggest that your personality style entails: A susceptibility to anxiety and depression, which you guard against by withdrawing from evaluative social situations. You may appear emotionally flat to others at times, but contrary to how others perceive you, this flatness is not your actual state. Instead, you use it as a form of self-protection: As soon as you are around people, feelings of tension and disharmony start to creep up on you. By presenting yourself as quiet, reticent, and modest in social situations you hope to inject some remoteness whereby you can maintain emotional distance in the event that others should start expressing negative evaluations of you. The irony is that you have a strong desire for acceptance and affection, but you restrain these longings in yourself because you are afraid that if you let others get close to you, they will only end up hurting you.

I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it. - Voltaire

"Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire

"Religion is like a penis. It's ok to have one. It's ok to be proud of it. But don't take it out in public, and don't force it down other peoples throats."

Je suis Charlie
post #7 of 57 (permalink) Old 08-19-2016, 07:22 AM Thread Starter
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by StellainMe View Post
Thanks for this... I found I have high percentage in almost all type except histrionic and the site cannot explain me or put me in particular category. Seems like I don't know where to start to solve my problem....

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
I'm sorry
post #8 of 57 (permalink) Old 08-19-2016, 09:05 AM
SAS Member

post #9 of 57 (permalink) Old 08-19-2016, 09:48 AM
❤️ Moderator ❤️

Personality Style: Schizotypal
Your test scores suggest that your personality style entails: There is considerable variety in the traits of the personality style that you scored the strongest on (the schizotypal one). However, your fundamental characteristic seems to be a certain oddness - oddness in thought, oddness in behavior, oddness in speech, and oddness in perception. Your "odd" perceptions tend to be either illusory in character (i.e. a tendency towards magical thinking) or a slightly suspicious bent in the sense that you think that strangers are weird, threatening, or out to hurt you. Even those closest to you sometimes think that you are 'distant,' being more engaged with your own thoughts than what is going on around you.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
❤️♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡❤️
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
post #10 of 57 (permalink) Old 08-19-2016, 10:24 AM
SAS Member

My Mood: Cheeky
85% compulsive. Sounds about right. No surprises there. Haha
post #11 of 57 (permalink) Old 08-19-2016, 10:38 AM
SAS Member

Sadistic lol
Attached Thumbnails
Capture.jpg  
post #12 of 57 (permalink) Old 08-19-2016, 11:00 AM
SAS Member

My Mood: Paranoid
Personality Style Test

Oh dear, oh dear. Either you clicked 'Agree' to too many questions that did not really apply to you, or you appear to have multiple, equally prominent personality styles. It is quite possible that you have several personality styles that are all strongly expressed and which co-exist in you. Whether you really have these multiple personality styles, or you just clicked 'Agree' too leniently, we are unable to say, and we are therefore also incapable of giving you a more personalized description. But you can consult the charts below in order to see which of the styles you score the strongest on.

• 57%
    Narcissistic
  • 71%
    Antisocial
  • 0%
    Histrionic
  • 28%
    Dependent
  • 28%
    Sadistic
  • 42%
    Compulsive
  • 85%
    Negativistic
  • 85%
    Avoidant
  • 85%
    Depressive
  • 57%
    Masochistic
  • 57%
    Borderline
  • 71%
    Paranoid
  • 85%
    Schizoid
  • 85%
    Schizotypal
  • 28%
    Hypomaniac

Well, ****.

My actual diagnoses as a result of my psych eval by a doctor: Major Depressive Disorder, Avoidant Personality Disorder, and Schizotypal Disorder.
post #13 of 57 (permalink) Old 08-19-2016, 11:18 AM Thread Starter
SAS Member

Interesting that a lot of people here are highly avoidant just like me. I've seen this test in a Schizoid forum and most people there were not avoidant, instead there was higher level of antisocial people.

Anyway I'll make some research about the other characteristics I scored higher numbers. I like playing the detective of my own mind, haha.
post #14 of 57 (permalink) Old 08-19-2016, 11:42 AM
A Tad Hexish

My Mood: Brooding
I don't think this is very accurate. I get depressed sometimes, but I'm not a depressive person at all. I'm far more histrionic than I am depressed, but I'm afraid to express myself most of the time because I'm afraid of retaliation. Doesn't mean I don't want and love attention. I'd probably rate Depressive around 14% and Histrionic around 28% or even higher. Schizotypal and Hypomaniac are probably about right, though I think I'm more of a Narcissist than this graph shows.

I love Society. It is entirely composed now of beautiful idiots and brilliant lunatics. Just what Society should be.
post #15 of 57 (permalink) Old 08-19-2016, 12:31 PM
Idiot with Internet

My Mood: Dead

Well, uh... That can't be good...
Let's just hope this test isn't accurate...

In general, rather than self-discovery, searching for faults in others is much more fun.
I was just someone in the crowd. But I am unique. Always remember that you are absolutely unique.
Just like everyone else. Just like me.

──────▄▀▄─────▄▀▄
─────▄█░░▀▀▀▀▀░░█▄
─▄▄──█░░░░░░░░░░░█──▄▄
█▄▄█─█░░▀░░┬░░▀░░█─█▄▄█
Cats are awesome. Yeah.
post #16 of 57 (permalink) Old 08-19-2016, 12:35 PM
Self-absorbed but it's ok

Language: Bad English
My Mood: Dead
Pretty bad test. It failed to typify me

Oh dear, oh dear. Either you clicked 'Agree' to too many questions that did not really apply to you, or you appear to have multiple, equally prominent personality styles. It is quite possible that you have several personality styles that are all strongly expressed and which co-exist in you. Whether you really have these multiple personality styles, or you just clicked 'Agree' too leniently, we are unable to say, and we are therefore also incapable of giving you a more personalized description. But you can consult the charts below in order to see which of the styles you score the strongest on.

57%
Narcissistic
28%
Antisocial
28%
Histrionic
28%
Dependent
42%
Sadistic
57%
Compulsive
57%
Negativistic
85%
Avoidant
71%
Depressive
71%
Masochistic
28%
Borderline
71%
Paranoid
85%
Schizoid
71%
Schizotypal
28%
Hypomaniac
post #17 of 57 (permalink) Old 08-19-2016, 12:41 PM
SAS Member

Quote:
Depressive

Your test scores suggest that your personality style entails: That without necessarily suffering from clinical depression, you are nevertheless glum and pessimistic at heart, experiencing little joy in life. Due to the stifling and dark character of your thoughts, you may at times experience psychomotorial retardation (i.e. your thoughts slowing almost to a standstill) and you may be wholly unable to experience pleasure during such bouts of melancholy and dejection. When you try to pull yourself together, there is an overpowering sense of giving up; a sense that "life is over" and that it's no use trying to fight to regain joy and a better standing in life.
Is quite true, tbh, I'm usually concerned that the end is just around the corner for some reason. Not really afraid of death or anything, just always feel this sense of needing to rush or things being futile. < 50% on Avoidant and Schizotypal, though.
post #18 of 57 (permalink) Old 08-21-2016, 06:09 AM
Memento Mori

My Mood: Sleepy
71% narcissistic

14% antisocial
0% histrionic
14% dependent
28% sadistic
71% compulsive
71% negativistic
100% avoidant
85% depressive
71% masochistic
28% borderline
57% paranoid
42% schizoid
28% schizotypal
14% hypomaniac

Interesting..

"Love conquers all." "Every cloud has a silver lining." "Faith can move mountains." "Love will always find a way." "Everything happens for a reason." "Where there is life, there is hope." Oh, well... they gotta tell you something. - Aileen, Monster
post #19 of 57 (permalink) Old 08-26-2017, 05:55 PM
SAS Member

My Mood: Bored
71%NARCISSISTIC
85%ANTISOCIAL
0%HISTRIONIC
57%DEPENDENT
100%SADISTIC
100%COMPULSIVE
85%NEGATIVISTIC
100%AVOIDANT
85%DEPRESSIVE
42%MASOCHISTIC
57%BORDERLINE
85%PARANOID
71%SCHIZOID
100%SCHIZOTYPAL
85%HYPOMANIAC

Yeah, hopefully this test is not accurate, because I scored 100% in four categories, and 85% in another four categories. Like what the HELL!? Still, not too surprised that I scored high in shizotyical, compulsive,sadistic, and avoidant. Though wouldn't being advoidant go against being antisocial, since they care about how people think of them.
Attached Thumbnails
Screenshot_20170826-205419_1503795275001.jpg   Screenshot_20170826-205412_1503795283184.jpg  

"According to Astronomy, when you wish upon a star, you're actually a few million years too late.

That star is dead. Just like your dreams."-Unknown
post #20 of 57 (permalink) Old 08-26-2017, 06:21 PM
You tell me

Quote:
Personality style: Avoidant
Your test scores suggest that your personality style entails: A susceptibility to anxiety and depression, which you guard against by withdrawing from evaluative social situations. You may appear emotionally flat to others at times, but contrary to how others perceive you, this flatness is not your actual state. Instead, you use it as a form of self-protection: As soon as you are around people, feelings of tension and disharmony start to creep up on you. By presenting yourself as quiet, reticent, and modest in social situations you hope to inject some remoteness whereby you can maintain emotional distance in the event that others should start expressing negative evaluations of you. The irony is that you have a strong desire for acceptance and affection, but you restrain these longings in yourself because you are afraid that if you let others get close to you, they will only end up hurting you.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page