Meeting girl for first time - Social Anxiety Forum

post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 02-08-2020, 12:46 PM Thread Starter
SAS Member

My Mood: Cool

Meeting girl for first time

I've been talking to this girl for a couple weeks now and we've had a lot of good conversations over text about what we want out of a relationship, send pics back and forth, etc. BUT I keep putting off meeting her because I am super nervous and overthinking that first encounter. I keep thinking I'm going to be a disappointment to her. Any tips on what I can do to relax and pull the trigger on a time/day to meet up? I don't want to screw this up because first impressions are everything. She REALLY wants to meet but like I said I keep coming up with excuses even though I want to see her also. She says that she gets SA as well, but not as bad as me I don't think, but I keep thinking how incredibly awkward it would be for 2 people with SA trying to have a conversation in a public place around other people.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 02-09-2020, 01:55 AM
SAS Member

If you are lucky, you will have chemistry in person and will be able to relax and enjoy each others company.
My personal experience with dating... I still cringe at my dates over a decade later.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page