Itchy - Social Anxiety Forum

post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 11-13-2020, 07:18 PM Thread Starter
SAS Member

My Mood: Sleepy

Itchy

I'm really tired because I'm jet lagged, I've been awake since 2 am and I ran 4 miles today. But I can't sleep because I'm itchy. My whole body is on fire and it's driving me nuts. I have a really weird family situation-I have to keep my head down at the dinner table because the people sitting across from me disgust me. It doesn't help that I prepare eulogies for my loved ones out of the blue random. I have my dog sleep in my room because I can't stand people but I can't handle being alone. Everyone says they don't understand why I want to stay inside, why I avoid grocery stores or why I'm so sad. There's nothing wrong; it's all internal. And the feeling of 'WTF this is absolutely bat**** crazy why why why" is mutual.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 11-14-2020, 12:25 AM
Secretly Che Guevara

Language: American Sign Language
My Mood: Brooding
I feel trapped often. Like you do, it seems. And it seems like you don't like your family, which I totally understand. My family is absolutely crazy. While I do love them it often becomes too much to deal with them every second of every day. As someone who lives with their parent, I hate how I never get a break from them. They're always there, watching every move, never giving you a rest. It's a contradiction, just like what you said: "I can't stand people but I can't handle being alone". A lot of times I'll go through that in my head, that ridiculous truth, and it'll make me feel like I lose either way so why am I even trying? I hate the idea that it's a problem I created, too. That I can't blame anyone but myself about it and there's no real reason why I should feel this way, and these feelings just get in the way. @DeeAyJay

somebody cares about you.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page