It Gets Better - Social Anxiety Forum

post #1 of 13 (permalink) Old 12-21-2019, 04:22 PM Thread Starter
Social experimenter

It Gets Better

I know it's a little late in life for me to be sharing this but I wanted to in case it might help somebody:
Just know it's not your fault society is ****ed up. You don't have to turn down treatment and go it alone like I did, but either way you do have to face up to dealing with people. It's really not so scary once you learn something very simple: everything comes down to finding people with good intentions. Don't worry about misinformed or judgmental people, or even belligerent people. Just pay attention to what people are doing and put in the work to make connections with the well meaning ones. Also it's very important to be picky! Hope that helps. If somebody as old as me can find it helpful hopefully others can too..
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 13 (permalink) Old 12-21-2019, 07:13 PM
SAS Member

Language: English
Agree with your statements. And 30 isn't old dude. Im 42.
post #3 of 13 (permalink) Old 12-21-2019, 07:39 PM
alien monk

sometimes it does get better

"I take what is mine. I pay the iron price."
―Balon Greyjoy

post #4 of 13 (permalink) Old 12-23-2019, 09:22 PM
Socializing with myself

The more effort that I put into my college or my ideas. The worse my situation gets, or I can just say the more complex my environment gets. All just from human interference.

Multi-Agent Quantum AI Computers governing citizens 24/7 using Quantum Cryptography Satellites to run a thought interval to generate cryptographic keys to refresh key information into thoughts to channel the communication 24/7.

NSA Software Engineers & NASA computationally remapping buildings, jobs, relationships, wealth, education, and income using bio intelligence system to manage citizens time & events. Getting away with airplane crashes, accidents, diseases, homelessness, and suicides.
post #5 of 13 (permalink) Old 12-27-2019, 01:31 PM Thread Starter
Social experimenter

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmotionlessThug View Post
The more effort that I put into my college or my ideas. The worse my situation gets, or I can just say the more complex my environment gets. All just from human interference.
Well without interacting with others it's all just wasted potential. Take it from me and don't waste it all!
post #6 of 13 (permalink) Old 12-27-2019, 01:38 PM
bipolar boy

I don't really think society is ****ed up - we are. We're malfunctioning units - hence the reason we don't fit in. (to varying degrees of course)

But I am glad you're life is getting better for you. You're just starting out at 30, you've got a looooong way to go yet. (just thought I'd add a few "o"s there for effect)
post #7 of 13 (permalink) Old 12-27-2019, 01:47 PM
Chonker

Everyone drops me so I don't bother anymore.

Don't let people treat you like dirt.
post #8 of 13 (permalink) Old 12-27-2019, 02:19 PM
Moron

Sure it does.
post #9 of 13 (permalink) Old 12-27-2019, 03:52 PM
SAS Member

i agree. if someone seems nice but isn't showing you friendship or it's hard to be their friend as you like it for some reason then after a while it can be time to move on, that hopefully you can find suitable friends and be really happy, and even find a relationship. yeh 30 isn't old but society treats it as it is, it depends on the individual
post #10 of 13 (permalink) Old 12-27-2019, 06:58 PM
lagrimas negras

I like that positive attitude but we (or at least in my case) need to be a little more real about my issues. Things always gets better for a while but then it gets bad again (sometimes it's a bit overwhelming). But That's just life.
Posted via Mobile Device
post #11 of 13 (permalink) Old 12-27-2019, 07:41 PM

Language: American English, some Spanish
Unfortunately, it isn't as easy to find 'well intended people' as one might think. It could depend on the location, culture (social norms, even if it's by region), and essentially the place you try to connect with people and what purpose(s) it serves.
post #12 of 13 (permalink) Old 12-30-2019, 05:02 PM
Socializing with myself

Quote:
Originally Posted by asittingducky View Post
Well without interacting with others it's all just wasted potential. Take it from me and don't waste it all!
Huh?

I go to college. I have to interact with people for group projects. My comment is a response about my situation in related to your post. I had lived in a shelter starting out college, but it seems the more concentrated that I am in school, the more my environment tries to distract me. The influence of people limit my options for doing my homework, studying for exams and trying to get some sleep.

The people are on a mind program designed by the software engineers, and their mental process been reprogrammed to think, feel, judge against their own intentions. Social anxiety people are more socially intelligent than the norms, because we can interpret how the environment programming changes people around the clock automatically.

Multi-Agent Quantum AI Computers governing citizens 24/7 using Quantum Cryptography Satellites to run a thought interval to generate cryptographic keys to refresh key information into thoughts to channel the communication 24/7.

NSA Software Engineers & NASA computationally remapping buildings, jobs, relationships, wealth, education, and income using bio intelligence system to manage citizens time & events. Getting away with airplane crashes, accidents, diseases, homelessness, and suicides.
post #13 of 13 (permalink) Old 12-30-2019, 05:58 PM
CWe
SAS Member

My Mood: Tired
thanks!

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page