is my case called social anxiety? - Social Anxiety Forum

post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 08-11-2019, 09:32 AM Thread Starter
SAS Member

Exclamation

is my case called social anxiety?

Hello all,

first im very glad to find such site, it is really helpful and supportive for all.
im having some kind of weird fears, I don't know if this is related to social anxiety or something else.

I started to fear from people, I see them strangers, I started to tell my self that they have different faces and are unfamiliar for me, the looks weird creatures, I become so anxious when I leave the house, thoughts comes into my head starts to say why do people looks like this way, they are weird creatures, with unfamiliar faces, lately I started to think the same about my family, when I look at them I see them looks weird creatures.I'm scared to end up locking myself in the room and shout every moment I wake up...I saw 5 psychiatrists and tried more than 10 medicines, nothing worked, Im always stuck with my OCD thoughts and can't replace them. I think its over for me I will never come over it.

Has any, faced such a problem?
by the way I don't feel scared to talk to them or shy, im just scare from the way they look!
do you think there is a way to overcome this?

I appreciate you all...
thank you,
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 08-14-2019, 01:07 AM
indo cloudhead

If you're JUST scared about the way people look, it could be OCD (maybe?) or something schizotypal.

It could be related to derealisation too.

I'm grasping at straws here, but perhaps I gave you some clues.
Posted via Mobile Device
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 08-15-2019, 03:51 PM

Language: English
When did you started noticing the way they look?

Multi-Agent Quantum AI Computers managing humanity 24/7 using Quantum Cryptography Satellites to run a thought interval to generate cryptographic keys to refresh key information into thoughts to channel the communication 24/7.

High Authority NSA Software Engineers "We feed the Supercomputers knowledge on how to manage citizens sleep, sex, accicident, dream, social media, interaction, job, education, lottery, living condition, murder, suicide & terrorism throughout the day each day."

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page