I have a question about anxiety blood pressure - Social Anxiety Forum

post #1 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-30-2015, 05:05 PM Thread Starter
SAS Member

I have a question about anxiety blood pressure

I have an question about aniexity blood pressure that s the reason why i made an account so i can ask actually

so to explain it... every time when i get an rude comment aka negative my body react to the comment witch was negative and it triggers me a blood pressure actually in stomach it starts and i dont know the reason why is this actually happening even when people dont take me to serius and dont belive me i had blood pressure it keeps getting worse then i get panic attack i hope that on this forum people understand each other to answer on my question hope someone know the reason why is this happening (why i get blood pressure by rude comments)
i forgot to mention these words cause me blood pressure

Busy,what is it,oh really,what now, so many others witch are used as excuse when i tell that to people whu hurt me they dont belive me even when i explained so yeah hope there s someone whu understand that seriusly

i hope i can get an nice reply
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-30-2015, 05:56 PM
Greasy prospector

My Mood: Angelic
I have blood cause I saw it a few times comin out blood is weird :/

And all our yesterdays have lighted fools the way to dusty death
Out, out, brief candle! Life's but a walking shadow,
A poor player that strut's and fret's his hour upon the stage and is heard no more,
It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
- Macbeth
post #3 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-31-2015, 02:38 AM
Master of my domain

I'm not sure blood pressure is the word you are looking for. Blood pressure cannot be triggered, it is something every human alive has, without a blood pressure you would be dead. Are you talking about actual bleeding? Or something else?

But yeah when we have a panic attack or otherwise feel anxious around people it's common that your heart starts to race and that your blood pressure gets higher as a result. This is because your fight-or-flight response is triggered. The fight-or-flight response is a way for the body to prepare you for dangerous situations by pumping you full with adrenaline. For normal people this only happens when they are actually in danger but for people with anxiety the response can much easier be triggered in all sorts of situations. In case this is what you was talking about, there are good medications to treat this called betablockers.

Otherwise please explain more in detail so we understand what problems you are having.

Make it so number one. Engage!

post #4 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-31-2015, 03:09 AM
SAS Member

My Mood: Mellow
I'm guessing your english isn't that great and you mean't to use the word stress or rapid pulse?
post #5 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-31-2015, 05:55 AM Thread Starter
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoslow View Post
I'm not sure blood pressure is the word you are looking for. Blood pressure cannot be triggered, it is something every human alive has, without a blood pressure you would be dead. Are you talking about actual bleeding? Or something else?

But yeah when we have a panic attack or otherwise feel anxious around people it's common that your heart starts to race and that your blood pressure gets higher as a result. This is because your fight-or-flight response is triggered. The fight-or-flight response is a way for the body to prepare you for dangerous situations by pumping you full with adrenaline. For normal people this only happens when they are actually in danger but for people with anxiety the response can much easier be triggered in all sorts of situations. In case this is what you was talking about, there are good medications to treat this called betablockers.

Otherwise please explain more in detail so we understand what problems you are having.

Actually i explained above already but now i be more detailed about it even so i explained it

When person use any negative word any then my body react to the words witch was said witch is actually rude
as it triggers blood pressure in my stomach and then the

pressure becomes very fast moving its hard to explain then my stomach hurts very badly and spreads all around

witch make me very exousted as i get chest pain i feel very itchy i lose concertation even my hair gets very dry i even get head pressure to

so to explain more detailed about the words i been talking about
people been using such words as busy,what is it,mad etc...
such words for some kind of reason is affecting me and before this wasnt the case it never happened before i wish that there s some home treatment that words like these dont affect me and cause me blood pressure

and in your comment you been talking about flight or fight reaction just that way for my aniexity it affect it by these words i explained the same way

Negative feedback----->trigger blood pressure
aka if i example get more that just one negative comment about blaming me for spelling etc my blood pressure will even more get worse if people dont take me seriusly i say i get even worse as i get panic attack so on this site people should think they say before saying anything but yout reply was fair
post #6 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-31-2015, 05:59 AM Thread Starter
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebo3e View Post
Actually i explained above already but now i be more detailed about it even so i explained it

When person use any negative word any then my body react to the words witch was said witch is actually rude

pressure becomes very fast moving its hard to explain then my stomach hurts very badly and spreads all around

witch make me very exousted as i get chest pain i feel very itchy i lose concertation even my hair gets very dry i even get head pressure to

such words for some kind of reason is affecting me and before this wasnt the case it never happened before i wish that there s some home treatment that words like these dont affect me and cause me blood pressure

and in your comment you been talking about flight or fight reaction just that way for my aniexity it affect it by these words i explained the same way

aka if i example get more that just one negative comment about blaming me for spelling etc my blood pressure will even more get worse if people dont take me seriusly i say i get even worse as i get panic attack so on this site people should think they say before saying anything but yout reply was fair
Also if this isnt blood pressure maybe its hyperventilation
post #7 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-31-2015, 06:00 AM
Master of my domain

Quote:

Okay thanks for elaborating now I understand better.

If you notice headaches/head pressure or chest pain I think that is reason to see a doctor urgently about this. Too high blood pressure is known to cause headache and dizzyness among other symptoms and can even be dangerous if it gets too high. So you should go see a doc, have them check your blood pressure and explain the situation. You may need blood pressure medication/beta blockers. This will also stop the reaction you get when people use certain words.

post #8 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-31-2015, 06:22 AM Thread Starter
SAS Member

Quote:
Okay thanks for elaborating now I understand better.

If you notice headaches/head pressure or chest pain I think that is reason to see a doctor urgently about this. Too high blood pressure is known to cause headache and dizzyness among other symptoms and can even be dangerous if it gets too high. So you should go see a doc, have them check your blood pressure and explain the situation. You may need blood pressure medication/beta blockers. This will also stop the reaction you get when people use certain words.
No problem and thanks for explaining but i dont like meds once doctor ask me about that about my ocd
doctor said that i should take an deep breaths to lower blood pressure also drinking water helps to it works same way for ocd and aniexity

as for head pressure you mentionated that happens randomly as i get chest pain
actually to explain it happens when i am offline
and online when i recive negative feedback

but that kind of blood pressure i get how i explained now it last for some hours then it stops afther some time as well if i take deep breath and avoid negative words etc it gets lowered even drinking water helps again hope you get me
post #9 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-31-2015, 07:03 AM
Master of my domain

Quote:
No problem and thanks for explaining but i dont like meds once doctor ask me about that about my ocd
doctor said that i should take an deep breaths to lower blood pressure also drinking water helps to it works same way for ocd and aniexity

as for head pressure you mentionated that happens randomly as i get chest pain
actually to explain it happens when i am offline
and online when i recive negative feedback

but that kind of blood pressure i get how i explained now it last for some hours then it stops afther some time as well if i take deep breath and avoid negative words etc it gets lowered even drinking water helps again hope you get me
Yes I understand you. Many people do not like going to the doctor. But I still think you should go and have your blood pressure tested just to be certain. Walking around with high blood pressure for a long time is very risky for your health.

Maybe have a look at this topic I made yesterday
http://www.socialanxietysupport.com/...shing-1488946/
You will see there some tricks how you can make your heart calm down which will also make your blood pressure come down in stressful situations.

post #10 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-31-2015, 08:18 AM
SAS Member

Quote:
for future reference blood pressure can absolutely be triggered, yes everyone has it but different situations (both external and internal) can cause fluctuations in blood pressure. For anxiety, our fight or flight response kicks in and adrenaline and cortisol are pumped through our bodies. This actually raises blood pressure, albeit temporarily.

Blog: www.agirlwithanxiety.com
post #11 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-31-2015, 11:28 AM
PreciousGleamingMcNugget

sounds like you need beta blockers

nobody exists on purpose. nobody belongs anywhere. everybody's gonna die ~~

If you like pina coladas and gettin caught in the rain, follow me on Twitter @audreytheworst . I never talk about pina coladas or rain. But surely you like other stuff. If you don't, get some other interests already, geez.
post #12 of 12 (permalink) Old 06-07-2015, 09:27 AM Thread Starter
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gopherinferno View Post
sounds like you need beta blockers

isnt there some kind of home treatment for that?

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page