" I don't talk" disorder - Page 4 - Social Anxiety Forum

post #61 of 62 (permalink) Old 12-06-2013, 08:09 PM
Moving Towards Destiny

My Mood: Breezy
Me too.
Especially when I was a kid and a teenager I almost never opened my mouth to say anything. I literally never talked; or rarely. back then I thought that was just normal for me and didn't think anything of it.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #62 of 62 (permalink) Old 12-17-2013, 03:51 PM
wtvs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Bacon View Post
Personally, I used to be exactly like you pictured it, OP. I just didn't talk, I had nothing to contribute to any conversation. It's like my mind was some sort of blank, or at best a windows screen saver with not much activity going on .

It was actually the depression, in my case. Once I got rid of the depression through meds, I felt a lot better and opened up way more - I can't believe how creative I can be nowadays! Sometimes I can just keep talking, as the inspiration is there and is fueled by my good mood.
what meds did you use for your depresion? how long did you used them before they started working and do you still take them?

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page