I am tired of people around me - Social Anxiety Forum

post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-28-2020, 06:26 AM Thread Starter
SAS Member

I am tired of people around me

From few days, I have been getting ill feelings towards every human being. I don't know what is happening to me. People just wanna criticize me. I try to help them but they don't wanna help me. I asked for some advice but only 2 persons helped me. Others just listened to the problem as if they are joining what is happening in my personal life. I feel as if they are so selfish. They just wanna take help but don't wanna help others. Even if they don't have anything to advice,at least words of comfort may help, isn't it? I literally avoid asking for help from people because I don't wanna disturb them but when i do, consider it a serious issue. Next i am tired of being criticized. Even if i help them,they don't take it seriously. They humiliate so much. It's as if they slit your neck into two and say"Oh sorry,sorry.. I didn't mean that." Yet i forgive them even before they ask for it. Please help me. I have so many hardships and i just need words of comfort to be least but they don't understand what one is going through. I can't discuss my problems with anyone, they would consider it a burden ,i am sure. I am tired of keeping them within myself.
I don't know what is happening to my heart. It's getting filled with filthy feelings, I don't know what should i do?

Sent from my ASUS_X01AD using Tapatalk
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-28-2020, 06:57 AM
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1imaan1 View Post
From few days, I have been getting ill feelings towards every human being. I don't know what is happening to me. People just wanna criticize me. I try to help them but they don't wanna help me. I asked for some advice but only 2 persons helped me. Others just listened to the problem as if they are joining what is happening in my personal life. I feel as if they are so selfish. They just wanna take help but don't wanna help others. Even if they don't have anything to advice,at least words of comfort may help, isn't it? I literally avoid asking for help from people because I don't wanna disturb them but when i do, consider it a serious issue. Next i am tired of being criticized. Even if i help them,they don't take it seriously. They humiliate so much. It's as if they slit your neck into two and say"Oh sorry,sorry.. I didn't mean that." Yet i forgive them even before they ask for it. Please help me. I have so many hardships and i just need words of comfort to be least but they don't understand what one is going through. I can't discuss my problems with anyone, they would consider it a burden ,i am sure. I am tired of keeping them within myself.
I don't know what is happening to my heart. It's getting filled with filthy feelings, I don't know what should i do?

I think not everyone is going to help you back. They may be either busy or forget they owe you.
For the criticism part, I just let it go and dont take their comments seriously, as they might be 100% right.
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-28-2020, 07:56 AM
SAS Member

Maybe you have addressed the wrong people for help and advice?

Also, some people sometimes tend to be overwhelmed when having to deal with personal problems of others and some react annoyed, bored or brusque.
Sometimes part of self-protection.

Or they find a simple word of comfort too trivial?
Or they have problems of themselves?

Maybe you even sometimes misinterpret good advice or constructive criticism as personal criticism?

In doubt for the accused!

Don't give up on finding the right people! They are around somewhere!
And don't stop being helpful to others without letting yourself being taken advantage off!

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-28-2020, 04:56 PM Thread Starter
SAS Member

Thank you so much guys. Now, I'll expect less from people but keep helping them
May God bless you.

post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 07-02-2020, 08:30 PM
SAS Member

No. You need to save your kindness and help those who deserve it. Sure when going out and about in public thats fine. Im talking about those you see in your daily life. Something I learned is that if your too nice and willing, people will ALWAYS take advantage of it and of you leaving you always feeling bitter about it. Learn to say no.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Still thinking of one.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page