Human destiny is programmed - Social Anxiety Forum

post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-24-2019, 05:11 AM Thread Starter
SAS Member

Human destiny is programmed

I think this can be applied to social anxiety. From the book written by doctor Eric Berne "What do you say after you say hello? The psychology of human destiny".

1. It is incredible to think, at first, that man's fate, all his nobility and all his degradation, is decided by a child no more than six years old, and usually three. This is what script theory claims.
2. The script is what the person planned to do in early childhood, and the life course is what actually happens. The life course is determined by genes, parental background, and by external circumstances.
3. If the parents themselves suffered from severe physical or emotional deprivation as infants, that may destroy their children's chances of carrying out a script, or perhaps even of forming one.
4. Thus the comedy or tragedy of each human life is that it is planned by an urchin or pre-school age, who has a very limited knowledge of the world and its ways, and whose heart is filled mainly with stuff put there by his parents.
5. All these qualities: patience, masculinity and femininity, shrewdness (clear understanding and good judgement of a situation), and tidiness are taught by the parents and programmed in during the plastic years between two and six.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-24-2019, 01:00 PM
monk

Language: english, silence
My Mood: Amazed
all of life is deterministic. theres no point in singling out a specific point in time and blaming everything on what happened up to there.

what happens next is determined by what preceded it. this is pretty simple and everyone understands it.

human tragedy, sure. all sorts of things. predetermined doesn't mean you can know what your destiny is going to be.

"I take what is mine. I pay the iron price."
―Balon Greyjoy
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-24-2019, 05:08 PM
SAS Member

My Mood: Sleepy
Well that sounds like true ngl...
3rd one really goes as another good argument why I'm not supposed to have kids...

Even shy people can be sassy sometimes...
I'll put drunk raccoon in my signature as well, because I CAN...

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-24-2019, 06:50 PM
Moron

Quote:
Originally Posted by sensitiveguyyyy View Post
planned by an urchin or pre-school age.
Okay, uh, are you saying sea urchins are capable of complex thoughts?
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-26-2019, 09:33 PM
Socializing with myself

Language: English
Each human route follows an unintended purpose, that the Supercomputers computationally build up from genetics.

I know for sure I don't fit in with humanity. I'm subconsciously not human thoughts of the observers intention. That's why the high authority NSA software engineers see's me as a threat to the humanity management program.

My social features are extremely broken for the programmers AI Computers to put me in a job, a school, in a relationship, in house or an apartment. Look, a resume is social experiences. But my background of social experiences with any field is zero listed.

Multi-Agent Quantum AI Computers managing humanity 24/7 using Quantum Cryptography Satellites to run a thought interval to generate cryptographic keys to refresh key information into thoughts to channel the communication 24/7.

NSA computionally remapping buildings, jobs, relationships, wealth, education, and income using bio intelligence system to manage citizens time & events in their own environment.

NSA Software Engineers created citizens mind, language and awareness incorrectly.
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-27-2019, 02:56 AM Thread Starter
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmotionlessThug View Post
Each human route follows an unintended purpose, that the Supercomputers computationally build up from genetics.

I know for sure I don't fit in with humanity. I'm subconsciously not human thoughts of the observers intention. That's why the high authority NSA software engineers see's me as a threat to the humanity management program.

My social features are extremely broken for the programmers AI Computers to put me in a job, a school, in a relationship, in house or an apartment. Look, a resume is social experiences. But my background of social experiences with any field is zero listed.
Can you elaborate on that?
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-27-2019, 10:03 AM
Socializing with myself

Language: English
Quote:
Originally Posted by sensitiveguyyyy View Post
Can you elaborate on that?
I don't have a mind that the software engineers designed for me. The norms mentality borrows information from a Computional Machine to follow up on ideas. Giving the norms privilege to automatically have an energetic mind to work in a environment, pass tests in school, have a wife or girlfriend, wake up feeling refreshed, and write alike. While my mind comes from creating information of my own train intended thoughts. I can gather enough context from situations to have a stong perceptual awareness of my environment. While the norms experiences are gathered from a sophisticated program to put them in scenarios over and over mindlessly. When I speak in words. My words are string out from my own train intended thoughts from the mind I created.

Multi-Agent Quantum AI Computers managing humanity 24/7 using Quantum Cryptography Satellites to run a thought interval to generate cryptographic keys to refresh key information into thoughts to channel the communication 24/7.

NSA computionally remapping buildings, jobs, relationships, wealth, education, and income using bio intelligence system to manage citizens time & events in their own environment.

NSA Software Engineers created citizens mind, language and awareness incorrectly.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page