How Is Everyone Doing? - Page 2 - Social Anxiety Forum

post #21 of 25 (permalink) Old 10-04-2019, 04:45 AM
SAS Member

I often recently meet girls on Instagram.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 25 (permalink) Old 10-04-2019, 04:46 AM
SAS Member

still alive
post #23 of 25 (permalink) Old 10-04-2019, 09:10 PM
Absolute Thinker

Language: English
Living in a shelter, and the group of people that the A.I Computers design for me to encounter are thinking more alike than before. Not only that, the A.I Computers draining me more than before during sleep, since it know that i'm in college now. The group of normies behavior makes me feel socially out of place, knowing that i'm on autopilot with Social Anxiety and the normies are on autoset with the A.I Computers. Normies gets automatically V.I.P guided by A.I Computers through writing, speaking though thoughts, learning, showing no empathy, no perceptual awareness, and they look before they think. How come the normies are delayed with awareness and the social anxiety intended awareness is less robotic than normies?

Multi-Agent Quantum AI Computers managing humanity 24/7 using Quantum Cryptography Satellites to run a thought interval to generate cryptographic keys to refresh key information into thoughts to channel the communication 24/7.

NSA computionally remapping buildings, jobs, relationships, wealth, education, and income using bio intelligence system to manage citizens time & events in their own environment.

NSA Software Engineers designing citizens mind, language and awareness incorrectly.

post #24 of 25 (permalink) Old 10-05-2019, 10:46 AM Thread Starter
SAS Member

My Mood: Cool
LOL this thread is half-hilarious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by harrison View Post
I wouldn't worry about it too much mate if I were you - one of my old shrinks (there were quite a few) told me she thought I had narcissistic personality disorder - this was after she'd known me for about an hour or so mind you.

I was an inpatient at the time, mad as a hatter, and saying some pretty crazy stuff. Looking back I can see how she might have have thought it - but it was still pretty premature of her.

Sometimes they don't take the time to really get to know you before they start telling you what they think is wrong.
Gold shrinks are definitely worth it, but I imagine most aren't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SplendidBob View Post
Honestly, pretty ****ty.

CMHT really ****ing pissed me off yesterday, and I have a shiny new diagnosis which is bull****. They basically just pathologised loneliness and separation anxiety from a painful breakup. Seriously pissed off with those ****ing ****s.
Sorry to hear that. You always seem to be doing pretty well. Have trust it'll get better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by harrison View Post
Doing very well mate - nice to see you again. Hope you're alright over there - any news on the girlfriend situation?
I have an online female friend. We voice chat too. That's really helped. For a couple weeks we weren't able to voice chat and I felt all sad again. But when I am routinely talking to her all the bad thoughts are in the past.

Sad to not post here as much, so I just wanted to drop in. Can't say I'll post very often, maybe occasionally in the fun/general type threads when I'm bored (and I'm hardly ever bored). It's great seeing all the familiar people on here.

The world is quiet here.
post #25 of 25 (permalink) Old 10-13-2019, 08:20 PM Thread Starter
SAS Member

My Mood: Cool
Sad

The world is quiet here.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page