how do you deal - Social Anxiety Forum

post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 03-11-2008, 09:54 AM Thread Starter
SAS Member

how do you deal

i am at a community college now to get my associates, and i want to transfer to the university of Alabama, but i am so nervous about it. i dont deal with change easily and ofcourse the sa doesnt make it any easier. im praying that it will all work out because going to this school to get my degree would be an absolute dream for me. so i was wondering as far as you others that have sa, how do you deal with moving off to a big university, like having a roommate, being around several new people, changing jobs, living in a different place, and just overall change? how do you get thrue? i need advice and encouragement cause i feel if others who have sa can do it then maybe i can too.

The existence of God Isn't determined in the thoughts of man. God exist, no matter what man think.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 03-11-2008, 03:19 PM
SAS Member

My Mood: Bitchy

Re: how do you deal

Well make sure you can transfer before doing the move. It's pretty easy for me as long as I have a place to go. Just pack up and head out and deal with what comes at me.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page