Get Nardil Now! - Social Anxiety Forum

post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-27-2013, 03:43 PM Thread Starter
SAS Member

Get Nardil Now!

Hi, i'm not exactly the greatest writer in the world so ill basically just get right to the point. Nardil has infinitely changed my life for the better. After 7 years of dealing with crippling anxiety I am now 90% anxiety free. I can look people in the eyes, talk to girls, talk to people I don't know and iv'e actually started to see the enjoyment of talking to people! I can't wait to go to uni now and I hate sitting down on the computer home alone. It's funny I had to actually re-read that, it's so surreal to me after dealing with crippling anxiety for so long.
Before I began Nardil my life was a complete mess, I was agoraphobic to the point where I had to be home schooled and forced occasionally by my parents to go outside the house. I was extremely depressed and had to be put on suicide watch twice due to 2 failed attempts and by the time I went to university I was pretty much a self medicating alcoholic where i'd wake up at 6 am before uni and do shots everyday before uni started.
Anyway I hope you can look past my poor grammar and literary skills and appreciate the message i'm giving you. Nardil will change your life, I know the hell you are in now but honestly it can all change for the better. I understand it may not work for everyone but personally I believe it's because those people had given up too soon or couldn't deal with the temporary side effects. I felt like giving up, but it really was my last hope and 8 weeks in, I finally achieved amazing life changing results after feeling very little positives before that.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-27-2013, 03:48 PM Thread Starter
SAS Member

I'm currently taking 75 mg daily.
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-27-2013, 03:59 PM
SAS Member

There's no miracle drug cure for anxiety & depression.

I'm so ronery

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-27-2013, 04:10 PM Thread Starter
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheExplosionist View Post
There's no miracle drug cure for anxiety & depression.
Have you tried Nardil?
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-27-2013, 04:23 PM Thread Starter
SAS Member

I'm not the only success story, I was inspired to try Nardil after reading various other threads of people having monumental success with this medication. If there is a miracle pill for anxiety and depression this is definitely the closest thing to it. For those of you who come across my thread google nardil success stories you will see it really is life changing and I have first hand experience with it.
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-27-2013, 04:27 PM
Reading SAD research

Nardil is one of the most effective medications for social anxiety disorder, but it also comes with risks, dietary restrictions, and sometimes quite unpleasant side effects. Just thought I should balance the positives and negatives.

Diagnosis: Social anxiety disorder and depressive symptoms
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-27-2013, 04:35 PM Thread Starter
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylan2 View Post
Nardil is one of the most effective medications for social anxiety disorder, but it also comes with risks, dietary restrictions, and sometimes quite unpleasant side effects. Just thought I should balance the positives and negatives.
That is true although personally I believe the dietary restrictions are overrated, I have eaten most of the things on the list of foods you can't eat such as cheese, pepperoni and fermented beer from the bar and have had no hypertension whatsoever. Having said that though you should avoid them when possible I just find it not too much of a big deal.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page