Friend hid Facebook post from me - Social Anxiety Forum

post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-08-2016, 05:38 PM Thread Starter
SAS Member

Friend hid Facebook post from me

I am so upset, my friend from church made a FB post about moving to my town from her neighboring town and closer to my church and where I live, and that she was looking for a roomate. I got a notification that she posted this, looked at it but later saw that the status was gone. I asked another mutual friend if she could still see the status and she said yes. And a few days earlier she had posted pretty much the same thing about wanting to move to my town only it sounded less definite. The status she posted then hid from me said she was excited to be able to move to my town and closer to my church and that she was looking for a good roomate and not just anyone. Why would she hide that status from me??
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-08-2016, 06:27 PM
SAS Member

Maybe you're just being paranoid? If you want her to move in with you then why don't you just ask her? If she says no don't badger her or get upset. I'm fairly sure that it isn't something against you and she just hasn't considered bothering you. Maybe there's a simple reason you can't see the status or maybe she really doesn't want you to see it for some reason.
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-08-2016, 08:03 PM
SAS Member

My Mood: Mellow
Quote:
Originally Posted by jashley View Post
I am so upset, my friend from church made a FB post about moving to my town from her neighboring town and closer to my church and where I live, and that she was looking for a roomate. I got a notification that she posted this, looked at it but later saw that the status was gone. I asked another mutual friend if she could still see the status and she said yes. And a few days earlier she had posted pretty much the same thing about wanting to move to my town only it sounded less definite. The status she posted then hid from me said she was excited to be able to move to my town and closer to my church and that she was looking for a good roomate and not just anyone. Why would she hide that status from me??
I think you'll come to realise that what you're worried about doesn't matter at all. Why do you care that she hid her post from you?

You need to rise above such childish things.
Posted via Mobile Device

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-08-2016, 08:19 PM
SAS Member

My Mood: Bored
You sound kinda clingy I would hide post from you too.

Post hidden by user
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-08-2016, 08:25 PM
YAS Member

Are you looking for a roommate too? Maybe she doesn't want to live with you but she doesn't want to hurt your feelings so she hid the post.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page