Fear of sucking or being cheap - Social Anxiety Forum

post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-08-2018, 12:05 PM Thread Starter
Custom User Title

Language: French and English
My Mood: Fine

Fear of sucking or being cheap

LOL a big part of my ''social anxiety'' comes from the fear of sucking or being cheap LOL..

Okay so here we go!! I love to suck I love to suck I love to suck I love to suck I love to suck I am okay with being cheap I am okay with being cheap
I love to suck I love to suck I love to suck I love to suck I love to suck I am okay with being cheap I am okay with being cheap
I love to suck I love to suck I love to suck I love to suck I love to suck I am okay with being cheap I am okay with being cheap
I DO WHAT I WANNA DO I DO WHAT I WANNA DO I DO WHAT I WANNA DO I DO WHAT I WANNA DO I DO WHAT I WANNA DO
I DO WHAT I WANNA DO I DO WHAT I WANNA DO I DO WHAT I WANNA DO I DO WHAT I WANNA DO I DO WHAT I WANNA DO
PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YESSSS

Sasseth
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-08-2018, 12:07 PM Thread Starter
Custom User Title

WHY does it feel like a lot of ANGER is stuck within me and how do I get it out??? oh my god...

Sasseth
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-08-2018, 12:14 PM
Permanently Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasseth View Post
WHY does it feel like a lot of ANGER is stuck within me and how do I get it out??? oh my god...
Let yourself feel it.

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-08-2018, 02:24 PM Thread Starter
Custom User Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by impedido10 View Post
Let yourself feel it.
Yes and thanks man..! I have recently realized that I have repressed and suppressed my ego for a long time now.. Like I feel very slow and not alert this past 2 months and so I started listening to some music to feel my ego and I became more energized..

I guess my mistake was my wrong beliefs about stuff like enjoying myself.. ITS GOOD TO ENJOY BUT NOT TOO MUCH AHHA!

Guess I'm gonna start looking for more fun stuff, cuz I created a habit of suppressing pleasure because of my stupid beliefs

Idk if what I say make sense but yeah..

Sasseth
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-08-2018, 02:27 PM
Mr Bean Stig Soldier

Language: ASCII, T-SQL
My Mood: Angry

what is sucking?

void

why does everyone say it?
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-08-2018, 02:31 PM
SAS Member

My Mood: Tired
I love cheap sucks.

Beneficiary of 52 infractions and 5 warnings.
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-08-2018, 02:40 PM
Professional Wallflower

(_)

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page