Don't Buy Or Pay For AnyThing For Anxiety Treatment Until You"ve Read This! - Social Anxiety Forum

post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 12-31-2009, 10:27 AM Thread Starter

Don't Buy Or Pay For AnyThing For Anxiety Treatment Until You"ve Read This!

Greeting to my fellow sufferer of Anxiety.
You are not Alone, I know, i understand, I know how you feel but, you are not alone!
.................................................. .................................................. ..
Do not buy any ebook!
Do not buy any drugs or tablet!
Do not pay any money for yoga or therapy treatment until you' ve read this.

For about 10 years now i have been suffering from Social Anxiety and Panic attack. i did a lot of medical test but, the doctor told me it was a minor digestive trouble. So they gave me some tablet. After so many years my situation was getting worse.

So, i decided to make research on google. i enter the describtion[keywords] of how i was feeling in the the search engine. Thanks God for Google, for the first time i was able to find out that i was suffering from Anxiety and Panic Attack.And that my problem was not digestive trouble as the doctors claim.Although, i was having the problem of indigestion as a result of the on-going anxiety.

So, immediately, i start searching for solution, i ran to my family doctor to tell him that i'am always anxious and nervous. At, this point my anxiety level was very high because at this time i have lost so many things e.g relations, family, friends, house, car and money as a result of this attack.

The truth is that when you are suffering from anxiety you start avoiding people. people don't understand what is happening to you neither do they know how to help you. Over a period of time i found out that people started avoiding me also because they notice i donot need their company. Not even my Pastor could understand what i was going through silently.

Gradually, i was loosing grip of the things i love doing in church. I remember vividly that my attack usually start saturday evening before dinner to sunday morning. I was constantly having the taught of committing suicide because the situation make me hopeless. Before this time i have been on tablet from valium to xanax, self therapy you name it but, nothing was producing concrete lasting result.

I've join so many anxiety group and forum out there. i have even purchase some book on how to cope with anxiety but, the truth is that there was no program i've come across that is offering Real Solution to the attack.

I just kept on praying and encouraging my self through the word of God. This is how i pray sometimes "oh God, help me out of this situation, you know this problem more than i know it" I do not even know how to tell my mother that i'am suffering from Anxiety. I became so secretful and very concious within myself and my comfort zone. I was always looking for comfort zone.

This experience continue until i found a group on facebook called "Anxiety University". I quickly join the group and start taking the Relaxation soft music from the video section. To my greatest surprise, after one week or so my Anxiety Level start reducing gradually. I listen to the Relaxation soft music before leaving home for work in the morning. I listen to it also before going to bed in the evening.I listen to it when i recieve signal of any negative feelings that make me uncomfortable.

Today, the growth on my throat has suddenly disappear and some of the symtoms that make me uncomfortable has stop! That was the reason why i take the time to write my story.

I can boldly recommend Anxiety University to anyone who is suffering from Panic and Anxiety attack.

Go to facebook and search for "Anxiety University" using the search box.

There, they are group of people who has suffered from Anxiety before you, join them, listen to what they have to say about coping with Anxiety.

Thanks from Max [fellow Anxiety-Sufferer]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 12-31-2009, 10:45 AM
SAS Member

Ok, thanks
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 12-31-2009, 11:58 AM
SAS Member

Haha isn't that what this forum is for as well? A place for others with SA to communicate with each other. I guess people can go if they want to though.

Why would you recommend people don't go to a psychologist? I'm not trying to be facetious, but would you recommend that an alcoholic not go to treatment, but instead join an online community?

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 12-31-2009, 05:04 PM Thread Starter

No, you are getting it wrong.

I did not say they should not go the thyrapist or to the expert. I only say what they need to know before deciding whether or not to go to the medical expert or buy expensive ebook and training material that produces little or no result.

I was only speaking from my personal experience, because i did several test and the medical expert say's that i was suffering from minor digestive trouble while i was dying of panic and anxiety attack. From the the i did the test to the time i find out what i was actually wrong with me was enough time for me to get paralyse by fear if not for the mercy of God.

So don't get me wrong i know the medical expert are trying but, they sometime's work base on assumption. You and I know this.

Ask those in psychiatric hospital, they will tell you the effect of drugs on their health. Or ask those that have been taking xanax, valium they will tell the effect outwith the solution. Those drugs where prepare by medical expert.

I started taking valium to calm my self whenever i am nervous, but the effect was so strong that i have to stop taking it.

In conclusion, if we can find a natural drug-free method for coping with Anxiety. At the end we shall be free from anxiety and free from drug addiction.

I know a friend who was free from Anxiety and nervousness. But, the problem he is battling with today is that he has to carry his drugs along with him where ever he goes because he is already addicted to drugs.

Everyone is free to choose how to find solution to their problem.
A solution should not just be a temporary substitution.
Solution Out-last with time.

Thanks and God bless you.
From Chucks
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 12-31-2009, 09:01 PM
roarrrr

May I ask if you had social anxiety, or did you just have general anxiety and nervousness? The two are radically different in my opinion. There's no way a doctor would confuse social anxiety for digestive problems, but regular anxiety, I could see that.

While with regular anxiety you just need to find a way to calm down, social anxiety on the other hand, is more focused on negative re-inforced thoughts.
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 12-31-2009, 11:15 PM
SAS Member

My Mood: Bitchy
It seems like the tapes are what helped you. Is there a way to just link the tapes instead of actually having to join? I don't think joining another anxiety group will provide anything that I don't already know since it will probably be similar to this one.
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-01-2010, 06:24 AM
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxozuem View Post
I did not say they should not go the thyrapist or to the expert. I only say what they need to know before deciding whether or not to go to the medical expert or buy expensive ebook and training material that produces little or no result.

I was only speaking from my personal experience, because i did several test and the medical expert say's that i was suffering from minor digestive trouble while i was dying of panic and anxiety attack. From the the i did the test to the time i find out what i was actually wrong with me was enough time for me to get paralyse by fear if not for the mercy of God.
Okay, fair enough.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page