Does anyone have advise for eating in front of people? 😊 - Social Anxiety Forum

post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 10-15-2020, 06:55 AM Thread Starter
SAS Member

My Mood: Angelic

Does anyone have advise for eating in front of people? 😊

Does anyone have any advise for eating in front of people? 😊 I guess I am kind of afraid to, I can only really eat in front of my dad and grandma. Yesterday, at school, I ate a bite of a bar at school while taking a medication to stop you from getting fixed mindsets and have more growth mindsets. But, the next day I didn't take it (I forgot!) and didn't eat at recess for some reason (I got a lot of fixed mindsets) and realized I forgot to take my medication! 🤦🏻*♀️ But, I remained strong and at lunch I ate 11 bites!!!! 😲 I was sooo proud of myself! 😊 I have the ability to do great things, but get scared to even try them thinking of the most worst possible outcome. Maybe you guys can say encouraging stuff in the comments to help me and I promise to help you! 😊 Bye! 😊 👋🏻
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 10-16-2020, 05:31 AM
SAS Member

My Mood: Inspired
Hey I think the best advice I can give here is that people don't pay as much attention as you might think. Everyone eats, it's a very normal thing, and people won't really care if you eat in front of them. So eat to your heart's content, and focus on enjoying that awesome food rather than anyone else x

<3
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 10-17-2020, 09:49 AM
Discord all the way

More power to you! This is great. You seem to be doing just fine. Keep that momentum up

Sent from my Spirit using Tapatalk

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page