Dealing with rude classmates - Social Anxiety Forum

post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 05-13-2019, 12:55 PM Thread Starter
SAS Member

Dealing with rude classmates

Occasionally Iíll hear Ďyo thatís your girlí comments from boys in my school (basically, a few boys in my school like to joke that their friend is dating an unattractive girl) I mean, it might not seem bad at first but i CONSTANTLY hear stuff like that (fortunately from the same group of teens but still). Luckily, Iím past the stage where I felt bad about myself, now I just feel angry. I desperately want to tell them to stop and at least have the decency to talk about me when Iím not in the same room as me. Iím scared though. Due to my anxiety, Iíll end up stuttering and crying the moment I try to say something. Maybe the best thing to do is just ignore it..? The school year is almost over with. I will be a senior next year, meaning there is a possibility Iíll have to deal with this again... anyway has anyone ever had to deal with something like this? Or is there any advice anyone could give me?
Posted via Mobile Device

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page