SAS Member

craving social interaction

deleted
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 08-31-2013, 04:21 PM
SAS Member

My Mood: Crappy
texting is one thing, but what about calling and just talking to people face to face? or going to a buddy's house?
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 08-31-2013, 04:31 PM
Permanently Banned

Language: ASCII, T-SQL
My Mood: Angry

no thanks

ummmmmmmmmmmmmm

move on

don't sheep it

Think Different

Help Yourself

You don't neeeeed help. Trust yourself

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 08-31-2013, 04:46 PM
SAS Member

I kinda know what you mean. I had the same feeling for months so I tried messaging people but mostly they wouldn't meassage back so the craving went down alittle but I guess that's one reason I joined up on here. I really needed to get my thoughts out and needed Some people to hear me out. Also I'm bored.

Spread the word about how important that we save the tigers for our world.
(I have an egroup called Tiger Appreciation group, anyone who likes to give support can join.) :3

We are what we are, so don't change who you are just improve yourself to overcome the challenges that life throws at you. Then one day you'll have what you worked for.
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 08-31-2013, 04:53 PM
An Annoying person

My Mood: Lonely
I crave social interaction the same, which is why I post so much here. I don't have any friends in real life and I feel like I'm mostly ignored here as well. Humans are meant to be social creatures after all.
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 08-31-2013, 07:37 PM
♎ Mackinac Island Fanatic

Language: English
My Mood: Crappy
I'm the same way (except not with texts)...it's just that I've gotten so used to any social interaction I get ending up badly that the fear has overriden my desire to interact with others, so while on the one hand I sit there craving for somebody to get in touch with me, on the other hand I'm dreading the same thing.

When I first came online, before I'd had all these bad Internet experiences, I was REALLY sociable, sending long e-mails, posting frequently to lots of forums, longing for feedback, trying so hard to be a social butterfly and get noticed on lots of sites...I just wanted so badly to belong and to be noticed...ugh, was I stupid. All I got was a lot of pain. The stupid thing is, I went through this again and again in following years, posting to penpal sites, contacting lots of people, joining lots of forums, reviewing lots of stories, in the hopes that maybe this time it'd work out...it never did. Just made me feel worse.

Unfortunately that wannabe social butterfly is still somewhere deep down inside me. Deep DEEP down, where I hope it never gets out again.

If I don't reply to you, it's NOTHING PERSONAL. It's my ANXIETY.

(Devetko's boyfriend Stan Brooks & Det. Reichert are horsing around.)

Det. Kristeva: "If it were legal you'd marry me, right?"
Det. Devetko: "Definitely."

(It's legal now!! But Kristeva's already married. ;_; )

"No canoes...no maple sugar...this place is horribly uncivilized."--Manabozho, Escape From Manitou Island

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page