My Mood: Sleepy

Canít say what I feel

Iíll never love you the way I used to
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 (permalink) Old 10-24-2019, 08:18 PM
Samityville Horror

My Mood: Worried
Sort of. I don't do any social media stuff, nor do I enjoy group chats. but I've made a few friends online that I've spoken to extensively, and I'm not able to do the same thing IRL either. I'm quiet and socially awkward IRL. I also have problems expressing myself, and I tend to freeze up. This somewhat goes away online, depending on how comfortable I am with the person.

Now I'm Nothing
post #3 of 12 (permalink) Old 10-24-2019, 08:26 PM
Moron

I use cue cards.

post #4 of 12 (permalink) Old 10-24-2019, 08:55 PM
SAS Member

Language: English, espaŮol, 日本語(少し)
My Mood: Goofy
If anything, yes. You are not alone. I often keep to myself, and only express how I feel after ages of having it inside. In my life, it's crippled me in various ways. Right now, the main thing is dating. I've been obsessing over it 'cause I cannot express my feelings to my love interest, and so I feel frustrated. You are not alone. If that is something you wish to confront, I recommend the book The Social Anxiety Solution by Dr. Aziz Gazipura. I have the audio book and have noticed some improvement in the way I see myself at least.
post #5 of 12 (permalink) Old 10-25-2019, 09:31 PM
Not A Low Calorie Food

My Mood: Relaxed
Yep. So not a fan of "chatting" with people IRL. I just hate everything about it. You wouldn't know it from how much nonsense I post and have posted. Sometimes I just make my posts unnecessarily long because it feels so good to communicate without the enormous weight of all the negative things I feel when I do it IRL. And I am actually pretty good at it. It's probably the only thing I have ever been able to do reasonably well.

I don't like chatrooms or facebook though. Forums have been my only real mode of communication. Before the internet I knew almost nothing about people because I don't do IRL well at all.

/WYSD
post #6 of 12 (permalink) Old 10-26-2019, 02:08 AM
I am average!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeautyandRage View Post
My anxiety makes me unable to verbalize what Iím actually thinking and feeling, so I come off as completely different irl whereas Iím very social online. Irl I am very quiet and keep to myself and have no friends, but I love to post everywhere on social media and be in group chats. I can actually say how I feel or act how I feel vs irl I canít do any of that and feel stupid if I attempt to. Is anybody else the same?
Depends on who I am with, but the short answer is yea..
post #7 of 12 (permalink) Old 10-26-2019, 07:36 AM
Duke Duck

My Mood: Goofy
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeautyandRage View Post
My anxiety makes me unable to verbalize what Iím actually thinking and feeling, so I come off as completely different irl whereas Iím very social online. Irl I am very quiet and keep to myself and have no friends, but I love to post everywhere on social media and be in group chats. I can actually say how I feel or act how I feel vs irl I canít do any of that and feel stupid if I attempt to. Is anybody else the same?
I'm exactly the same. My counsellor told me that I have an emotional block in real life and that's why I can't open up.
post #8 of 12 (permalink) Old 10-26-2019, 03:35 PM
bipolar

I'm probably much the same as I am online - although I don't really count communication online.

I can open up no problem with the right person - and sometimes with the wrong person. But in my case it's often not a great idea to tell people what I'm feeling. They won't understand anyway and it would probably bother them - if they believed it. My wife and son don't mind so I just tell them.
post #9 of 12 (permalink) Old 10-26-2019, 05:43 PM
Greasy prospector

My Mood: Lurking
I'm like a cat, whatever I feel is MEOW !!

And all our yesterdays have lighted fools the way to dusty death
Out, out, brief candle! Life's but a walking shadow,
A poor player that strut's and fret's his hour upon the stage and is heard no more,
It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
- Macbeth
post #10 of 12 (permalink) Old 10-26-2019, 09:44 PM
Absolute Thinker

Language: English
I don't exist in mentally enslaved people mind in real life. Only in the cyber world I can share my forbidden emotions and thoughts naturally. If I existed in mentally enslaved people mind, I would of had an income and my own paid roof to sleep in.

All I have is my computers, and my online social skills for written my existence in this cyber world.

Multi-Agent Quantum AI Computers managing humanity 24/7 using Quantum Cryptography Satellites to run a thought interval to generate cryptographic keys to refresh key information into thoughts to channel the communication 24/7.

NSA computionally remapping buildings, jobs, relationships, wealth, education, and income using bio intelligence system to manage citizens time & events in their own environment.

NSA Software Engineers designing citizens mind, language and awareness incorrectly.
post #11 of 12 (permalink) Old 10-28-2019, 10:32 PM
SAS Member

My Mood: Sleepy
I have to express nothing... I can't show anything, because there's not much left... I'm pretty much empty inside...

Even shy people can be sassy sometimes...
I'll put drunk raccoon in my signature as well, because I CAN...
post #12 of 12 (permalink) Old 10-29-2019, 06:47 AM
☆ Moderator ☆

I'm the same, but I don't post on social media very often, which is probably because I worry people who know me in person would think it's weird if I keep posting annoying or boring things online when I never talk around them. Writing has always been much easier for me, and it's the only way I can say how I feel.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page