Bullying - Social Anxiety Forum

post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 07-27-2020, 05:22 AM Thread Starter
SAS Member

Bullying

I went out to buy some groceries today and my mom been wanting to eat at this restaurant because she's craving for the menu there, so I agreed to go there. As we were going to park, I saw someone from my school, he was one of those people who bullied me although what he did was treated me like trash. But most of his friends sexually harassed me, so I don't know if I could ever forgive what happened to me. Then, I told my mom to leave and she always agreed whenever I ask her to when it comes to my past. What upsets me is that I still can't be brave enough to just simply act like they weren't there, I always avoid them, then I cried. I'm done with myself for not getting better, I apologize that this post is just full of negativity. I just wish I could really be okay and live.

Please share with me how to cope with this. I feel like I have lost myself and being aware of it makes me even angrier because I really can't do anything of these memories of what happened to me.

Sent from my SM-A307GN using Tapatalk
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 07-27-2020, 09:48 AM
SAS Member

i was badly bullied at high school from age 13 to 15 and then a bit less at 16/17......yeah i know those guys screwed me round and the adult bully who did me from 18 to 26.....i can be bitter about it but now i have learned to forgive just tp forget those asshol!es.....it only screwed me up further by thinking negatively about them.....i just had to walk away......and now i do feel better, somewhat....
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 07-30-2020, 05:01 AM Thread Starter
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by irishkarl View Post
i was badly bullied at high school from age 13 to 15 and then a bit less at 16/17......yeah i know those guys screwed me round and the adult bully who did me from 18 to 26.....i can be bitter about it but now i have learned to forgive just tp forget those asshol!es.....it only screwed me up further by thinking negatively about them.....i just had to walk away......and now i do feel better, somewhat....
Hi, thank you for sharing your story and I'm really glad that you forgive those who hurt you. Stay strong.

Sent from my SM-A307GN using Tapatalk

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 07-30-2020, 08:05 AM
UnDeRrAtED

Language: SPanish and English fluently
i hate bullies i seem to gravitate towards them because i feel powerless to defend myself given the moment or courage necessary to be assertive and not aggressive. Even in college ive experienced a little bit of annoyances that was almost in the boundary of bullying that i just ignored. But will it stop? I doubt it. Not that people deserve it. unfortunately people with mental health conditions will or did experience unfortunate events in their lives that created or amplified their anxiety, depression or other mental crap. I wish there was end to such indecency towards one another.

All you need in this life is ignorance and confidence and than success is sure," Mark Twain

-------------------------------------------------------

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page