post #42 of 49 (permalink) Old 05-19-2020, 09:35 AM
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suchness View Post
@aqwsderf , can I borrow some money?
Sure, wonder who will lend you some though 🤔
post #43 of 49 (permalink) Old 05-19-2020, 09:41 AM
Permanently Banned

Isn't that what a therapist is for? You pay them 75 bucks to be your friend for an hour.

post #44 of 49 (permalink) Old 05-19-2020, 10:55 AM
Long Term Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeliveryDude View Post
Isn't that what a therapist is for? You pay them 75 bucks to be your friend for an hour.
No you pay them to hopefully do their job and help you get through your mental issues, and not just sit there and misdiagnose you.
post #45 of 49 (permalink) Old 05-19-2020, 04:34 PM
Permanently Banned

Language: Enlgish
Quote:
Originally Posted by aqwsderf View Post
Sure, wonder who will lend you some though 🤔
If you aint got it I'ma take it from your lil grandma.
post #46 of 49 (permalink) Old 05-19-2020, 04:35 PM
Moron

Why not just use a hand puppet?
post #47 of 49 (permalink) Old 05-19-2020, 05:11 PM
Permanently Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dissonance View Post
No you pay them to hopefully do their job and help you get through your mental issues, and not just sit there and misdiagnose you.

Good luck with that. Been there and done that.
post #48 of 49 (permalink) Old 05-19-2020, 07:52 PM
You tell me

I think it kind of negates the whole concept of friendship.
post #49 of 49 (permalink) Old 07-27-2020, 06:11 AM

Haha what?! This idea sounds like those people from Maniac - friendproxy and an adbuddy. Those remind me of probably a social worker, counselor, personal coach, etc. Even your acquaintances can be used like this, you don't even have to tell them that you're using them as friends! Most of my acquaintances by now, I can feel that we are actually friends, even if we don't talk or hang out on a daily basis. We're definitely friends!

I even do this closeness/friends thing with my siblings, and their kids, and just family members, relatives, even strangers on the internet. Even if we don't talk face to face or hang out, I know it deep in my heart or brain cells that we are friends. We don't need to fall into all the stereotypical boxes of what checklists need to be checked or whatnot.

But renting friends and sexual encounters? No way Jose! You're getting cheated out of your money and respect! Why pay someone to be show you a friend experience or sexual when all these no good neurotypicals have it for free 24/7 365 99.9% seconds forever!? You can go to a meetup group, there everyone is hanging out for free, make sure it's free. It should be free!

That's what work and education places are for, for you to hopefully connect to people in a friend experience. Then hopefully find them on facebook/other social media if they haven't found you first. And add them. That's what I had to do. I had to do it. I did it even when I didn't do it when I first met the person and have known them for years.

Something miraculous happened to me in late 2019 when I finally added people. Maybe that's when my social experiences finally started kicking in! Imagine what those people that I knew for years thought about me not adding them when we first met! Maybe I do have Aspergers, why does it take me so long to understand social ways of being/doing? **** mate!

Adding people you know in your social circle or that you like or that you have had good healthy social relationships in person is of the utmost importance! It's a high feeling of respect that you respect the person and like them 100%! How come I never realized that?! That's because I felt I didn't deserve to feel that for myself and for other people, maybe. I felt that I didn't deserve to know these high quality people and to let them know that I see them and I see my relationship to them.

Emotionally immature, that I am! **** mate! I'm glad I grew up a little, especially in respecting people that I like on my facebook. Facebook has taught me so much about a person, especially if they like me or not. How should I know if they like me or not if they didn't add me first? How should I ****ing know that?! I will not, did you know that if you think this way you can cause cancer within yourself? Don't think toxic thoughts! Be peaceful like Joe Dispenza says. Just let it all go! Who cares! Whatever happened, happened, move on!

Well I know one thing for sure, I am so glad those people in my friend's list and those people I met through meetup groups are part of my life. Everything just came in together at the right time and place for me. I almost feel like I am schizophrenic and see reasons and patterns to everything. I refuse to see everything that happened like just chaos and not on purpose. I see purpose, reasons, and patterns. I'm on the see-saw of the mad mind of schizophrenia.

You can also use dating sites for this, lots of people on dating sites are looking for friendships! How do you make friend? Well you have a bit of texting/chatting and find out by feeling/sensing if you have anything in common be it interests, etc. Then take it to social media/facebook and chat on a daily basis, or perhaps, not so much, well, it depends. And then meet in person after the Pandemic.

This Pandemic is a great life saver, a perfect time to make friends that are keepers! The perfect time to see who is a keeper and who wants a quickie, you know quickie means you should kick their ***! Seriously, does it look like their sexual frustration is more important than keeping your family safe? They're ****ing crazy! But you don't have to be!

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page