another time not allowed in a supermarket - Social Anxiety Forum

post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 01-23-2020, 02:03 PM Thread Starter
Mr Bean Stig Soldier

Language: ASCII, T-SQL
My Mood: Angry
Unhappy

another time not allowed in a supermarket

only the second time

I decided to use this place when i first got omitted from my usual regular.

i tried this, being closer to home. all kinds of factors. all kinds of much more interesting spicy vegetables... messing with my eyes when i cut them when fingers need to rub eyes... perpetual loss

layer of which kinds of objects? dysfunctional checkouts, made no pretty with huge touchy screenies. alarms sound so simple by displaying the full name of object scanned, of many as if not deposited on weighing scale, the process to follow. attacked by all staff to take me out. out of control. i speak: this item is now placed directly on the scale here. staff always clear such errors. this time i reduced to nothing, grappled, diminished to nothing. forced to leave. any usual request to start from scratch. the hardware or software at fault, not the customer. told i can never be in here again. ushered out again. trolley 1 deposit handed to me my bags, wallet & phone. end of rights to be here. drove home empty handed. visiting local friend for support. she buzzed me in. nice. but i waiting in corridor. her music on. a few fingernail taps, knocks from me. patience too long. i let myself out to go home, to police later. advice & support. too long waiting. i got abused by staff. no reasons. molested. i suggested they come with me. one? accompany? i drive there to restore stuff. what was the problem question to them. i repeat whole simplest procedure again. i want they monitor how and what they do wrong to a customer and get then charged for it. my challenge to them. serve me. the easy answer doesn't surprise me. nothing can surprise me. they say EEEE CANN'T over an d over. the weakest type of person. I can do Anything. I know everything.

i returned to same place by bike later 4pm in dark so the exercise gets me up and confident. ready for any result. +/- always. straight in and succeeded to get almost all the stuff i wanted; just forgot the scotch bonnet chillies, cos nervous, no space in bag for egz, fraglile.. so checked out as usual, so felt back on track! easy. police provided a tiny, atomic gram of some idea of... shrug.. generated by me, thinking, let's not worry? all went well. still trouble sleeping overnight about my status. ? my next morning drive again. restore reputation? ready for any. marched in with trolley again, sense, felt some essence of attack again? +/-.. grabbed trolley, push/pull forced out again. MEE. all same gesture everywhere - retail, bank, always, they lift their special toy of DECT phone all way to ear, pleading to GOD... meaning police!! so i scoot!! straight to car before any more authority arrive! morally reducing me again. bullies, every corner of life from playground to reality, eventually to grave? this day round whole town for egz.. spices.. at this other place who banned me so many years ago, 2016? no trouble now. not much. home with not enuff to eat. funny. morally deserted. police crowed a bit about.. MY Rights... i see all as just the threatening, judging people control and suppress me totally. life over. no rights. humans decide what one can not do or have. tomorrow, i try go get wot i need from other franchised branch of supermarket chain. 7.6 miles from home. my local is 1.0 miles by bike and car. this my lifelong sentence? not allowed there. i fascinated to know how this branch varies on products, stock, staff behaviour..? i can try fresh? my loyalty card.. would that get my ID to choose to keep me barred there too? i find out
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 02-04-2020, 07:58 AM Thread Starter
Mr Bean Stig Soldier

Language: ASCII, T-SQL
My Mood: Angry

again

Tue 4th Feb

success, with receipt, 25th Jan, 24th jan, elsewhere, too far away, same company. 29th Jan local too, all same place. why not today, as top?

how would one cope without the ability to get food??? anger, vengeance, revenge? none from me
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old Today, 01:09 PM
Permanently Banned

And with your use of EEE’s, you remind me of Stanley Thornton, Jr. His story from a few months back reads a lot like your posts.
http://bedwettingabdl.homestead.com/...Nightmare.html

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page