looking for friends or possibly a relationship - Social Anxiety Forum

post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 05-18-2017, 01:35 PM Thread Starter
SAS Member

My Mood: Crappy
Smile

looking for friends or possibly a relationship

hey im looking for females or males to become friends with or maybe something more like a relationship meaning with a female, but anyways im looking for people to become friends with to people who are positive, arent so negative all the time, have positive vibes, cheerful, an is opened to trying new things outgoing possibly an if possible depends on how i feel, people who wont judge one another, can joke around be them selves an not care, can have long converstations bout anything basically, an what ever else just the usual kind of stuff a person would do also plays video games i try to play when an if possible sometimes im unable to due to my anxiety an stuff but i been trying to be positive lately an not think so negative an i try to hold off with taking my Xanax unless i truly need it if i start to feel really bad, but anyways let me know if anyone is interested just PM Me your Skype if you are interested.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 05-18-2017, 06:47 PM
Self-Care

Language: American English, Russian
A good day to be genderfluid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barakiel View Post
Sounds like you've got it rough @Zatch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevy396 View Post
I don't believe you at all about the taste. You are vegan anyway, so how would you know what meat tastes like. I get sick of vegans saying it tastes the same and then you bite into it and it's horrible.
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Toxic Butterfly View Post
noodles. NOODLES
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 06-07-2017, 07:44 AM
SAS Member

I'm a very negative person but I'm still up for a chat anyway if you're interested

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page