Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

I seriously feel so lonely, sad and depressed still now in the Christmas season :(

963 views 10 replies 9 participants last post by  iminnocentenough 
#1 ·
I don't know where to go for help. I really need your support. I can't control if other people don't want to be around me or really like me as a friend. I really want a friend that I really like to be friends with. I'm so sad, depressed and lonely and it's the weekend again. My main family's busy tomorrow. :(

This post has been deleted
#4 ·
Same here. I only have one real friend. One that actually sometimes asks me how I'm doing. I don't see him often because he lives in another city and has a girlfriend... But appart from him, I don't have other friends.

Just a few days ago, my coworkers organized a diner. Everyone was invited, except me. I only know of it, because some other guy working in the pharmacy asked me if I was going (perhaps he thought I had been invited...) and I told him I haven't been invited. He than told me he wasn't going too because he didn't find it correct that I wasn't invited.

I guess I make people feel uncomfortable.

#9 ·
Just a few days ago, my coworkers organized a diner. Everyone was invited, except me. I only know of it, because some other guy working in the pharmacy asked me if I was going (perhaps he thought I had been invited...) and I told him I haven't been invited. He than told me he wasn't going too because he didn't find it correct that I wasn't invited.

I guess I make people feel uncomfortable.
That's a really horrible thing to happen to you! Even if you do make them feel uncomfortable, they shouldn't make you feel worse by leaving you out... Sorry to hear about it!!

#5 ·
Sorry about that, in your particular situation I assume drinking more is not an option : /

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.