Cut ties without warning - Social Anxiety Forum

post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 05-10-2019, 06:55 PM Thread Starter
SAS Member

My Mood: Sad
Angry

Cut ties without warning

So, hi, I don't want to start out here with a too terrible note. So, i'm new here. And I don't really know if what I have to say really goes in line with this site. But i'm too upset and confused and I really just need to vent.

Anyway, someone who I considered a very close friend and really helped me with some of my anxiety very recently cut all ties with me on social media without warning. We live very far apart and could only interact online, so I can't talk to her in person. And i'm just completely heartbroken. I don't know if I did something wrong. I'm just so lost and terribly upset. I don't know if i'm just blowing something out of proportion and she's just taking time offline, this just happened so suddenly and I don't know how to handle it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 05-13-2019, 11:02 PM
Moron

Did you say stupid things like I did? :P

Some people take breaks from social media as it drains them, so that might be the issue.

Another reason, unfortunately, is that she didn't view the relationship like you do.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 05-14-2019, 01:44 AM
indo cloudhead

Ghosting is common. It's becoming the cool thing in this modern world.

They may have reached an insight that they actually aren't compatible with you, don't know how to deal with it, and then just ghost you completely because it's the easiest route.
Posted via Mobile Device

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page