where is my thread??? - Social Anxiety Forum
 
Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-20-2019, 10:43 AM Thread Starter
Shattered Reality
 
AngryE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2019
Location: Philadelphia
Language: English
Gender: Male
Age: 38
Posts: 28

where is my thread???


I just spent an hour typing up an intro thread and I submitted it, i saw "hardcoded" on the redirecting page and I don't see my thread...are you ****ing kidding me??
AngryE is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-20-2019, 10:45 AM Thread Starter
Shattered Reality
 
AngryE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2019
Location: Philadelphia
Language: English
Gender: Male
Age: 38
Posts: 28
Well great, that thread went right through, so something went wrong...what else is new. Everything I do in life just causes me stress and anger, god ****ing damnit I need to just kill myself and be done with this ****ing hell.
AngryE is offline  
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-20-2019, 02:30 PM
☆ Moderator ☆
 
Silent Memory's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Gender: Female
Age: 27
Posts: 6,753
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngryE View Post
Well great, that thread went right through, so something went wrong...what else is new. Everything I do in life just causes me stress and anger, god ****ing damnit I need to just kill myself and be done with this ****ing hell.
Welcome to SAS. I hope youíll like it and find it helpful.

New membersí threads need to be approved sometimes because of a filter the forum software has to keep spammers and trolls out. I approved it for you.

You didnít do anything wrong. Computers go wrong all the time, which isnít anyoneís fault. Itís only a thread, and itís not a reason to kill yourself or get stressed/angry over if it doesnít work. This forum has a lot of glitches.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Silent Memory is offline  
 
post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-20-2019, 02:37 PM
loser
 
Join Date: Jun 2019
Gender: Male
Age: 36
Posts: 298
Silent Memory your opening sentence made me smile. It would have been better for it to be your last sentence :-D
conantheworthless is offline  
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-20-2019, 09:24 PM Thread Starter
Shattered Reality
 
AngryE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2019
Location: Philadelphia
Language: English
Gender: Male
Age: 38
Posts: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent Memory View Post
You didnít do anything wrong. Computers go wrong all the time, which isnít anyoneís fault. Itís only a thread, and itís not a reason to kill yourself or get stressed/angry over if it doesnít work. This forum has a lot of glitches.

When things set me off i go insane. I was pissed because I know better and should have typed it up in a text document first, but I didn't realize I was gonna keep typing and editing like I did...then when I posted and saw nothing, well...I'm just glad I don't own a gun.



This thread will serve as a good example as to how messed up I am...
AngryE is offline  
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-20-2019, 09:33 PM
☆ Moderator ☆
 
Silent Memory's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Gender: Female
Age: 27
Posts: 6,753
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngryE View Post
When things set me off i go insane. I was pissed because I know better and should have typed it up in a text document first, but I didn't realize I was gonna keep typing and editing like I did...then when I posted and saw nothing, well...I'm just glad I don't own a gun.



This thread will serve as a good example as to how messed up I am...
If you donít have a text document to use or youíre using a phone/tablet, you could select all of your writing and copy it about once every minute so that if the page reloads before you can press the submit button, youíll be able to paste it. It should stop you losing everything youíve typed. Itís an easy mistake to make, and Iíve seen it happen to a lot of people on here. Iíve done it, too.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Silent Memory is offline  
Reply

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome