ugly fat chick needs help - Social Anxiety Forum

post #1 of 14 (permalink) Old 05-27-2011, 01:44 AM Thread Starter
SAS Member

ugly fat chick needs help

Hi,

Thanks for reading.

I'm pretty unsure of what I'm meant to write here.. so I'm just going to go with it..

In a nut shell, I have no friends and no life. Through out my entiring schooling I was constantly bullied and picked on. I attended 3 different high schools before eventually giving up on education and dropping out in year 11 (ruining my chances of higher education)

I'm sad and depressed all the time and constantly think about suicide. I have no support network (not even my family).

I was molested by my 3rd year teacher, raped by my uncle when I was 9 (my family covered this up, which is why I don't get along with them)

I feel like I'm really loosing my grip on reality and I'm terrified I'm going to kill myself.

I drink to much, smoke to much weed and play computer games as a way of talking to people.

I have a job but I work with tradesmen (admin) and they don't like me because I'm a girl.

I just wish I had even 1 person but nobody wants to be my friend. The people who I have let into my life in the past have stolen from me, hurt me and backstabbed me.

I don't know how to trust, I don't know how to make friends.

Someone, please help me

p.s I'm also fat and ugly.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 14 (permalink) Old 05-27-2011, 01:50 AM
SAS Member

Don't worry, there is plenty of support here, it's hard not to make friends

You have a job, and that's what counts, with the experience you gain from it you can pursue a job that suits you better.

I bet you're not as bad as you think, everyone can have a self depreciating view when they're unhappy, we've all been there.
post #3 of 14 (permalink) Old 05-27-2011, 01:57 AM
SAS Member

That sounds pretty hardcore, what you've been through.

If you stick around, you'll find a lot in common with people on here. It's good to have a connection, even if only online, with people going through a similar situation as yourself.

Welcome to the site

post #4 of 14 (permalink) Old 05-27-2011, 01:57 AM
Permanently Banned

I have met girls who thought they were fat and ugly but they were actually quite beautiful, mabye your note beautiful in the traditional sense but some people might think you are.
post #5 of 14 (permalink) Old 05-27-2011, 02:13 AM Thread Starter
SAS Member

Everyone says "it will get better" but its been this way for years.. I had fake friends when I was 15 but they ditched me. I'm 21 now and life hasn't improved. I've made 2 suicide attemps and I think number 3 is approaching. 3rd time lucky maybe...
post #6 of 14 (permalink) Old 05-27-2011, 02:49 AM
Permanently Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fyxen View Post
Everyone says "it will get better" but its been this way for years.. I had fake friends when I was 15 but they ditched me. I'm 21 now and life hasn't improved. I've made 2 suicide attemps and I think number 3 is approaching. 3rd time lucky maybe...
I'm 31 and my ship has just got worse but I keep going. Life is cyclical, just as there are bad times there will also be good times.

post #7 of 14 (permalink) Old 05-27-2011, 04:15 AM
User Requested Permanent Ban

Edit: wrote this from my phone I hope what I wrote made sense.

From what's going on in your life.. thats a load of things to have on your mind. You must feel pretty unimportant and just not good enough.

Not all over weight women are noted as ugly. By how your write up on this thread went you wrote very good with great sentence structure which is a sign of intelligence which many men do love.

You're completely under estimating yourself, only focus on the positive things in life. And whenever I feel ugly I'll take a nice bath with bath salt, anything similar would help improve your bad mood.

I hope things get better for you.. it's quite the shame you're going through all this.
post #8 of 14 (permalink) Old 05-27-2011, 11:35 AM
Aspergian

Hey Fyxen welcome.

Even if our scars donít match thereís no wrong you canít make better if you can figure out a way to change your mind.

And sure thereís things I regret not doing or doing. Those thoughts climb my spine like spiders, and then Iím really the stranger in my own bed,

and that ball of nervous gets pushed into every crack. Thatís whatís holding the bricks together.

- Listener
post #9 of 14 (permalink) Old 05-27-2011, 01:31 PM
audi vide tace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fyxen View Post
...I drink to much, smoke to much weed...

I have a job but I work with tradesmen (admin) and they don't like me because I'm a girl.

I just wish I had even 1 person but nobody wants to be my friend...
You asked for help. The best I can do is give you advice and some words of encouragement.

Stop drinking and smoking. You will be healthier, happier, and you will have more money.

A job is good. Really your doing better than most people already. Given what you have been through you should be proud of that.

Your wrong. The world is not as bad as you think. I try and tell myself that everyday. You have just been dealt a very poor hand... so to speak. That's a bit of an understatement, but you get my point right. Don't end your life just because the first 21 years were crap. There is still plenty of time. Fight until the bitter end! You never know what could happen.

I've got more advice, but you have to stick around if you want to hear it. =P
Welcome and good luck.

ps. I tend to over analyze things people do(i.e. always think they have an angle, or they are just trying to get something from me) maybe you do the same. If your wondering about something I wrote or maybe it came across wrong ask me about it and I will clarify.
post #10 of 14 (permalink) Old 05-27-2011, 01:34 PM
SAS Member

As long as you have your life, you have a chance to turn things around.

I'm definitely open to talk in private if you ever want to do that. Just send me a PM!

~ H

ďOur greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.Ē

Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.Ē
"I have something more important than courage. I have patience. I will become what I know I am."
"The temptation to quit is greatest when you are about to succeed."
"Don't Give Up..."

post #11 of 14 (permalink) Old 05-27-2011, 02:01 PM
Day Of The Dead

I'm sorry you've gone through so much. I hope you can find some support and make some friends here. Welcome to SAS!

PSN: vault2008
Gamertag: overdrive1493
Steam ID: breakingbenjamin93
post #12 of 14 (permalink) Old 05-27-2011, 02:10 PM
SAS Member

Sorry about all the backstabbers in your life and the men who molested you. The fact that you have a job is a plus, though. And I'm sure you're not nearly as "fat and ugly" as you think you are. We're always our own worst critics and it's worse when we're feeling down because our heads are filled with negative thoughts.
I'm sure you'll meet some interesting people here. Welcome (:
post #13 of 14 (permalink) Old 05-27-2011, 02:26 PM
Starlight and moonbeams

I'm sure you're not "fat and ugly." The person who molested you is the ugly one; same with your family, and the people who cut you out of your life.

I also have to deal with being treated like a disease. But I still have hope that things will turn around.

What generally makes you happy? If that makes you happy, do it. And don't let anybody tell you that you're worthless, because you're not!

post #14 of 14 (permalink) Old 05-27-2011, 08:17 PM
SAS Member

My Mood: Angelic
Welcome, Fyxen!

millenniumman75
You are a success story waiting to happen!
Live and let live VACUUMS more than a Hoover....
Live and HELP live is better!

TROLL ALERT STATUS:
CHAT -> BERT

FORUMS -> ERNIE
(troll activity on the increase)

WATCH WHAT YOU TYPE!

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page