Social anxiety arose after self regression - Social Anxiety Forum
User Tag List

post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 09-19-2015, 06:33 PM Thread Starter
SAS Member

Social anxiety arose after self regression

I regressed myself when I moved out of my parents house to find the root of some issues I was encountering.
I now however can't stop thinking about all the things I've said, done or didn't do. And it brings anxiety because I now worry I'll make more social mistaken that people will attack me for.
I am an attractive guy who gets lots of female attention, which brings me anxiety because they always looks for sex. And I abstain due to unwanted pregnancy or stds. I have dry humor and liked to joke around when I was younger *I'm 24 now* and now I rethink my thoughts and question if people think I was serious about some of my joking. I've made poor decisions when I've gone out drinking and have 2 or 3 regrets that I can't stop recalling.

I also think about things I did in grade school and question if I'd be different if I made different decisions.
And this all bundles up to a lot of anxiety about my social appearance that I no longer wish to be seen as.
People like to point out my flaws and laugh and I'm usually a kind person that tries to not respond, and this leads to them thinking I'm weak.
Guys always dominance display and test me to see who is bigger bear.
Guy friends girls always try to get me on the slick and this brings me anxiety.
I also am intuitive and can read people, I've been told that I'm deep. I quickly lose people in conversation because I'm usually ahead of them. I can read people emotions and tell what they're feeling or thinking, and later I'll revolve the conversation analysing everything I said.

Having anxiety brings me anxiety at this point.
I've had so much built up anguish about this all and don't know who to talk to about it.
I want to know if anyone else deals with this? And does it ever go away?
Does one learn to control it?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 09-19-2015, 11:04 PM
SAS Member

My Mood: Angelic
Welcome, Mullen009!

millenniumman75
You are a success story waiting to happen!
Live and let live VACUUMS more than a Hoover....
Live and HELP live is better!

TROLL ALERT STATUS:
CHAT -> BERT

FORUMS -> ERNIE
(troll activity on the increase)

WATCH WHAT YOU TYPE!

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page