Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

Returning member after a few years off

493 views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  Memories of Silence 
#1 ·
Greetings fellow sa sufferers.

I wanted to say that I was suffering deeply years ago and I took a break and got a lot more life experiences. Not enough unfortunately, but enough to make me content with getting older and having had the experiences that I did, I’m thankful for them. I may not have the most successful life or be the best version of myself that I can be but this is life and I’ll happily accept my fate and be at ease with my decisions.

I hope you’re all doing good and thanks for reading!

#2 ·
Hey Billy, welcome back. :popcorn

#6 ·
Greetings fellow sa sufferers.

I wanted to say that I was suffering deeply years ago and I took a break and got a lot more life experiences. Not enough unfortunately, but enough to make me content with getting older and having had the experiences that I did, I'm thankful for them. I may not have the most successful life or be the best version of myself that I can be but this is life and I'll happily accept my fate and be at ease with my decisions.

I hope you're all doing good and thanks for reading!
Welcome back. So what are the life experiences you had or insights you gained that made your SA better?

#7 ·
Hello!

Just getting feedback from girls and having romantic experiences and all that. I put myself out there more and started getting attention from girls but life is still quite a challenge. I'm barely able to stay afloat because my financial situation. I'm happy that my mom is supportive though and has been helping me. I did gain a lot of social experience from my last few jobs that helped me tremendously.

#8 ·
Welcome back. :) What was your other username? We can only allow one account for each person, so you need to choose between your new account and old one. The one you don't keep will either be banned or merged with the account you keep.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.