Questions For New and Returning Members - Social Anxiety Forum

post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 12-20-2018, 05:06 AM Thread Starter
☆ Moderator ☆

Questions For New and Returning Members

Hi, and welcome to SAS. I hope you will like it and that it will be helpful for you. If you’re a returning member, welcome back. It’s always nice when people return.

These are some questions that could help to improve SAS and keep it being the forum we all want it to be. It’s okay if you don’t answer all of them. Anyone can answer these questions - you don’t have to be new, or a returning member.

How did you find SAS?

Do you feel welcome here?

What do you like about SAS so far?

Does anything disappoint you so far?

Is there anything you would change?

Do you feel comfortable posting here?

Is there anything you would like to see?

What were your first impressions of this forum?

Which types of threads would you like to see more of?

What do you think would encourage you to post more?

Do you have any problems with ads redirecting you to other websites?

Thank you for your answers, and for taking the time to read this. I hope you have a great day. ☆ ♡

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 12-20-2018, 06:03 AM
Kudos Whitehat

Language: English, Bengali
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent Memory View Post
Hi, and welcome to SAS. I hope you will like it and that it will be helpful for you. If youíre a returning member, welcome back. Itís always nice when people return.

These are some questions that could help to improve SAS and keep it being the forum we all want it to be. Itís okay if you donít answer all of them. Anyone can answer these questions - you donít have to be new, or a returning member.

How did you find SAS?

Thank you for your answers, and for taking the time to read this. I hope you have a great day. ☆ ♡
Sorry i forgot to quotee ya in the 1st post so im reposting

Hey man I've been in SAS for over a month now! Hopefully I'm eligible for answering these

1. SAS is an amazing place for everyone like me who needs some friends similar to them and discuss and have fun in the group with everyone like minded as them. Its unbelievable

2. absolutely! Even though I've made only a couple of deep friends here, (but i expect to make a lot more) friends, in general everyone is meme friendly and everyone is pretty kind and sharing you know, love reading everyones stories and sharing my ones here aswell

3. i like that fact about SAS that this forum is a step by step anxiety recovery forum. As we start off with introduction at first, we progress steo by steo and meet new people and have tons of fun and emotional moments. It's just like a pokemon game, full of adventure

4. nothing much to say about this one actually at the end of the day, its a forum. Everything nice we get here is great already itself. Now there maybe some slight add ons that would make it better but I think it's the best personality and anxiety recovery related forum out there ^^

5. I would change....... maybe make myself in a higher rank? that would be dope nah just kiddin everyone around here is awesome and in deserved positions

6. yeah of course, the people are good and responsive. I get honest feedback. I meet positive people. I see SAS, I click

7. yess maybe I'd like to see people doing more comminations and getting along with each other and influencing their lives online. But that's probably just a people thing, nothing could be done about it on the forum itself though and I understand that :")

8. I actuallybstarted with the first step introductions and also met a couple of people with my "hii" post! they were really nice I'd love to relive it again

9. I'd love to see more friendship, relationship & helping each other out type of forums here. That would impact and attract a lot more people into this already great site ^^

10. I think people sharing more interesting stories of themselves would be more connective and interactive and it would influence me mkre to share and express myself more aswell

11. actually sometimes there are long videos, but they are small and not too distracting. So i think the ads are fine

Thank you so much for the questions man, would love to meet you if you're interested and nevertheless, have a wonderful day

Sent from my SM-T815Y using Tapatalk

Sent from my SM-T815Y using Tapatalk
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 12-20-2018, 06:22 AM
dont believe in titles

Quote:
How did you find SAS?
i actually dont know. a day or two in i tried to figure out how i got here, i must have looked up something. usually i know how i found a website.

Quote:
as much as any other place online.

Quote:
diversity of opinion, and minimal hassle over it. i have like three people on ignore (every forum should have that feature) and thats what it takes to make the forum 50% better. ive talked to at least 20 people i think, so 3 isnt a lot.

Quote:
nothing worth mentioning, really.

Quote:
usually. at the moment, nothing worth changing.

Quote:
yes, but to me that reads like "do you feel welcome" again. technically theyre different questions, i suppose.

Quote:
theres nothing i would change at the moment.

Quote:
quiet, people talking about how there used to be more people-- followed by the realisation that there is plenty of activity and new people showing up.

Quote:
theres nothing i would change at the moment. i would create threads i wanted more of.

Quote:
are you sure thats really necessary?

Quote:
very much. the only website i go to that even tries to do that is an adult site.

what do you mean "redirects you" though? like takes you to another site when you click on the ad? or hijacks your browsing at random and autorefreshes to a page on a different domain?

the former is common sense. i consider the latter dubious from a security and ethical standpoint.

do you have a way to donate to the site via paypal? i dont have money for you, but its worth asking if theres a way to help fund the website.

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 12-20-2018, 06:30 AM Thread Starter
☆ Moderator ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by nosystemd View Post
what do you mean "redirects you" though? like takes you to another site when you click on the ad? or hijacks your browsing at random and autorefreshes to a page on a different domain?

the former is common sense. i consider the latter dubious from a security and ethical standpoint.
Hijacking at random, even if you donít click the ad, and then being taken to a page on a different website that has no back button, usually telling you you have won a prize.

Thanks for the replies. Anyone can reply, even if theyíre not new anymore.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 12-20-2018, 06:36 AM
dont believe in titles

Quote:
usually telling you you have won a prize.
oh hey, if youre going to give us a real chance at winning an iphone, im changing my reply.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page