My withdrawal story whatever - Social Anxiety Forum

post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 12-20-2019, 06:23 PM Thread Starter
England

My withdrawal story whatever

basically I used to smoke weed all the time everyday for 2 plus years and became anxious ,panick attacks began was so weird used to be confident in school people loved me I think the weed fried my brain I moved because family issues with my mum then got a job, wasn't smoking anything head was clear went to the gym had a job all was good.

life was do - able i was happy at times I remember

then I go to college which my work encourages me to do then I have panick attacks etc new environment im not sure why college was a lot worse then going to work, I mean like 10times more anxious etc

long story short I went to the dark web whatever and bought black market Xanax passed college, is amazing but now I have reached the point of diminishing returns

Xanax barely works does now my tolerance rose over 2 years 10bars a day probably cut with some crap I don't even know now im quitting. going to have 1 bar every12 hours see how it goes feel like killing myself but I know everyday is a day closer to the light

good luck from england
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 12-21-2019, 11:15 AM
Aspergian

Hey James, welcome to SAS.

Even if our scars donít match thereís no wrong you canít make better if you can figure out a way to change your mind.

And sure thereís things I regret not doing or doing. Those thoughts climb my spine like spiders, and then Iím really the stranger in my own bed,

and that ball of nervous gets pushed into every crack. Thatís whatís holding the bricks together.

- Listener
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 12-21-2019, 11:36 AM Thread Starter
England

thanks toad!

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 12-23-2019, 04:24 AM
bipolar

Quote:
Originally Posted by James10145 View Post
basically I used to smoke weed all the time everyday for 2 plus years and became anxious ,panick attacks began was so weird used to be confident in school people loved me I think the weed fried my brain I moved because family issues with my mum then got a job, wasn't smoking anything head was clear went to the gym had a job all was good.

life was do - able i was happy at times I remember

then I go to college which my work encourages me to do then I have panick attacks etc new environment im not sure why college was a lot worse then going to work, I mean like 10times more anxious etc

long story short I went to the dark web whatever and bought black market Xanax passed college, is amazing but now I have reached the point of diminishing returns

Xanax barely works does now my tolerance rose over 2 years 10bars a day probably cut with some crap I don't even know now im quitting. going to have 1 bar every12 hours see how it goes feel like killing myself but I know everyday is a day closer to the light

good luck from england
Sorry I didn't see this before - Xanax is a horrible drug to come off. You need to be careful and not do it too fast.

Are you able to go to a GP and tell them your situation? They can titrate you over to an equivalent dosage of Valium and then come down from that.

I was heavily addicted to Xanax for a long time and withdrew from it many times. The only time I did it successfully was in a drug unit/private psych ward. It's not a pleasant thing to do mate - I hope you're alright anyway.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page